2022-23 Season

I really hope Pinzon can stay healthy this year. I know COVID was a big issue with him, but he also had a hand injury prior to that.

He has terrific ball handling skills, and brings size to the guard position.

I hope that Pinzon can live up to the hype that many posters have bestowed upon him. It wont be easy.

Who's the "many posters" hyping up Pinzon?
Come on now, you do read the site right? Do you not recall how often we heard, when PINZON was out, “if we only had PINZON things would be different, we would have handled their press, etc” In fact , we heard this so often that some posters actually made fun of this. Personally, I think allot of unnecessary pressure had been put on the young man in his freshman year.

Come on now, you do read the site right? Do you not recall how often we heard, when PINZON was out, “if we only had PINZON things would be different, we would have handled their press, etc” In fact , we heard this so often that some posters actually made fun of this. Personally, I think allot of unnecessary pressure had been put on the young man in his freshman year.
Name the "many posters" who has hyped up Pinzon? Maybe having Pinzon through the entire season could've been a difference in a couple of close losses. Never know.

"Unnecessary pressure" by a very, small portion of posters on Redmen? Okay..... Felipe Lopez had unnecessary pressure. Pinzon didn't or hasn't receive any unnecessary pressure.

From where I stand, I see an exaggerated stance by you, in order to create an informal fallacy for later (if not currently) to use as an attack on posters.

Name the "many posters" who has hyped up Pinzon? Maybe having Pinzon through the entire season could've been a difference in a couple of close losses. Never know.

"Unnecessary pressure" by a very, small portion of posters on Redmen? Okay..... Felipe Lopez had unnecessary pressure. Pinzon didn't or hasn't receive any unnecessary pressure.

From where I stand, I see an exaggerated stance by you, in order to create an informal fallacy for later (if not currently) to use as an attack on posters.
While I may be a very small portion of posters on Redmen, I for sure felt that Pinzon's absence when Posh was off the floor was critical, as Wusu's handle and court vision tend not to work simultaneously.

A healthy Pinzon might have gave us what we needed to get over the hump. Kid can ball. Don’t get it twisted.

Thank you for calling him out on his baloney posting.

In terms of naming the many posters, that was several months ago and there were several. You yourself just stated he "could have been the difference in a couple of close losses" So you are giving the kid credit for singlehandedly changing the outcome of a game. In terms of your statement about creating an informal fallacy to attack posters, you are delusional. Clearly you are looking to start trouble as usual but not surprising at all. Is your life that miserable that at a time that we should have positive vibes going with recruiting that you should try to start an issue? But the best thing about this site is that there is a block button that will allow me to block your posts so I wont have to read such garbage. Try being happy for a change, you may just like it.

In terms of naming the many posters, that was several months ago and there were several. You yourself just stated he "could have been the difference in a couple of close losses" So you are giving the kid credit for singlehandedly changing the outcome of a game. In terms of your statement about creating an informal fallacy to attack posters, you are delusional. Clearly you are looking to start trouble as usual but not surprising at all. Is your life that miserable that at a time that we should have positive vibes going with recruiting that you should try to start an issue? But the best thing about this site is that there is a block button that will allow me to block your posts so I wont have to read such garbage. Try being happy for a change, you may just like it.
Obviously, you have a problem with reading comprehension. Because a healthy Pinzon could've played a role in a game or two doesn't mean he would've "singlehandedly" changed the outcome. Played a role is what it means.

You like throwing rocks and hiding your hand. No one claims I start any trouble other than the troublemaker himself being you.

Being happy, huh? LOL. Comical coming from a curmudgeonly tool like yourself.

Last edited:
Pinzon reminds me of a cross between Danny Green and Tobias Harris but with a better handle.

Luckily she has one movie that's so terrific it cancels out all of her bad ones. The leading male's performance is Pinzon-like in its smoothness.
Anaconda?,,, Manhattan Maid?... Wedding Planner?... Gigli?... Has she had a good movie?

Back