2022 - 2023 Schedule

Enough is enough. The negativity from the Dixie retirees and Florida clan is nauseating.

We are 3 weeks away from a big season. Enjoy watching from your televisions. Us NYers will soak in the fruits of this season in our brand new padded Jamaica seats.

Keyboard tough guys get lost, we are due for a breakthrough season w a loaded roster this season.
I do like some of those Florida guys, but I'll thumb you up anyway.

Enough is enough. The negativity from the Dixie retirees and Florida clan is nauseating.

We are 3 weeks away from a big season. Enjoy watching from your televisions. Us NYers will soak in the fruits of this season in our brand new padded Jamaica seats.

Keyboard tough guys get lost, we are due for a breakthrough season w a loaded roster this season.
Great post, certainly meant to unite the fan base I assume? Apparently you’re one of those guys/gals that put emotion over reason and history. Where has your bravado got you the last few seasons regarding the former lousy OOC schedules, oh right, no tourney invite. In terms of keyboard tough guy, have you looked in the mirror lately?

I want to be 11-1 by the time we play Nova and we need to avoid the usual digging ourselves out of huge hole start to conference play and the first few games in conference ( not including the depaul game ) won't be easy but I dont need my agita starting early again #noexcuses

Great post, certainly meant to unite the fan base I assume? Apparently you’re one of those guys/gals that put emotion over reason and history. Where has your bravado got you the last few seasons regarding the former lousy OOC schedules, oh right, no tourney invite. In terms of keyboard tough guy, have you looked in the mirror lately?
Insults fan base from behind a keyboard and calls others "keyboard tough guys". Typical bullshit spewing newbie who'll disappear if/when season starts going south.

Jeez, you are the absolute last person to deliver this message. Have you had any positive posts across 15 different screen names? Johnny Rapper the Great Uniter.
I'll admit that I don't read all of his posts, but I have yet to read a JR post where he insults others who don't have the same POV as him.

Jeez, you are the absolute last person to deliver this message. Have you had any positive posts across 15 different screen names? Johnny Rapper the Great Uniter.
Well the only thing I can say about you is that your posts are consistent…..

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be 11-1 by the time we play Nova and we need to avoid the usual digging ourselves out of huge hole start to conference play and the first few games in conference ( not including the depaul game ) won't be easy but I dont need my agita starting early again #noexcuses
Hope you have a huge supply of IPAs on hand, you're gonna need 'em. ;)

Tough night for what was supposed to be two of our strongest non-conference opponents as FSU lost to Stetson and Temple lost to Wagner

Back