2020 Giants Football

at 5-10 Giants are still alive for the playoffs heading into the last week.
the nfc east is a comedy show.

Moose" post=410578 said:
JohnnyFan" post=410572JohnnyFan" post=410572
I understand that Joe Judge is everyone's darling right now and he deserves time to right the ship.  That said, I am not overly impressed with the teams growth over the last 15 games.  Daniel Jones also needs to show some improvement.  Still seems to lock in on one reciever and often forces throws into coverage. 

Look at Gettleman's first 2 years and now look at this year.  Sure Bradberry and Martinez are good signings and shouldnt be ignored from his successes but there are far too many negatives on his record.  The roster makeup is just not good.  Whether you are for Daniel Jones or against that anyone is well within their right to discuss.  But this was the same Daniel Jones that threw 24 TD's as a rookie last year in just 13 games.  Herbert broke the rookie record of 27 yesterday with his 28th TD.  If Jones played a full year last year he might have had that record himself.  Granted he's been dismal this year.  But its his 2nd year and a 2nd offensive coordinator.  He's close to exhausting all my patience.  Close but not there yet.  

But the staff I feel good about and hopefully Gettleman moves into cushy advisory role and the Giants get a high pick and go the Patriots way trading back a few times to stockpile assets.  There are too many holes on this team.

Good post.   Its interesting that within this scheme, and with coaches from the Belecheat tree, character and intelligence are more important than what you bench and how fast you run.

It will be interesting to see which players Judge decides to build around and which he unloads.   If he tears it down, then grabbing as many picks as possible in this draft and the next will be paramount.

I am a Jet fan who thinks Daniel Jones has talent. When healthy he has done some good things with a lot of missing pieces. His propensity to fumble is a little troubling but that can continue to get better. I think that if talent gets added you can win with him and Judge. Keep the faith.

to be fair horrible call on the reciever before that. Sterling I think

Giants tried a bunch of ways to give this game away. Probably means that Washington wins their game late to really stick it to the Giants and their fans.

Incredibly, Evan Engram made the Pro Bowl this year.  If we can get a 3rd round pick for him.....do it!

To be fair Evan made the Pro Bowl for sending our buddy Diego a get well video. So 114 is big fan when he isn't dripping passes :)

Delaware" post=411096 said:
Giants tried a bunch of ways to give this game away. Probably means that Washington wins their game late to really stick it to the Giants and their fans.
Perfectly fine with Washington winning tonight.  I'm happy to beat Dallas after years.  Happy to beat Philly and to sweep Washington. I'll gladly take the higher pick instead of watching them limp into the playoffs.

I'm with you 1,000%. Mentioned the exact same thing before the game today on Twitter. A loss today would result in a better draft pick obviously, but I too am tired of any losses to the Cowboys.

If WSH wins the Giants look like they are locked into pick 11.  If PHI wins then the earliest the Giants would pick would be 19 if they get bounced from Playoffs first round

JackofVirginia" post=411103 said:
Boo Harvey" post=411089 said:
mjmaherjr" post=411088 said:
Will the Giants find a way to lose this game ?

Ingram may cost us another game 

How in heavens name did this loser make the pro bowl? Get rid of him.

He should be doing hard time for all his drops, tipped passes that caused interceptions and his fumbles! LOL

Watching Pederson tank this game is a disgrace.  Not only is he doing a disservice to the Giants but he's disrespecting his players who've played their hearts out.

Is Philly kidding?

Next year Philly will get payback.

I have no respect for what Pederson did tonight and, I would imagine, neither do his players.

That said, I prefer getting the better draft pick.  We are not currently equipped to make a Super Bowl run, so in my opinion it's better to stock up on talent.

I'm all for tanking the last couple games of the year but if you have chance to make the playoffs no matter what the record I want to make the playoffs. Just my opinion 

Back