2020 Giants Football

I'm predicting 6-10 this year, would be their best record since 2016. 5 wins in 17, and 18, and 4 last year.

Today's is one of those wins (hoping)

I will be watching the offensive line today. They looked confused on blitzes and did not play well together last week. Let's also allow Saquan to get out of the backfield this week.

Last edited:
First football game I can remember watching was as a 9 year old-the 1963 Chicago Bears 14-10 victory over the New York Giants for the NFL championship. Black and white telecast with Bears in black and Giants in white uniforms. Will enjoy watching today's rematch some 57 years later (as a bit of nostalgia). Also hoping for a bit of revenge. :)

First game in Jones' brief career where all his offensive weapons are healthy and playing (Barkley, Engram, Tate, Slayton, Sheppard).

Just turned on the jets.

All last and the first series for Chicago I'm saying they'll get 1st on a pass, and sure enough.......
Then on 3rd down ones fumbles.

They're making me sick.

[quote="Moose" post=398515]First game in Jones' brief career where all his offensive weapons are healthy and playing (Barkley, Engram, Tate, Slayton, Sheppard).[/quote]

So much for that

[quote="EliteBaller K" post=398518]Just turned on the jets.

All last and the first series for Chicago I'm saying they'll get 1st on a pass, and sure enough.......
Then on 3rd down ones fumbles.

They're making me sick.[/quote]

I’m no expert but turning on the Jets isn’t going to make things better

I gotta laugh, beats being pissed
17-0 Chicago, 21-3 SF.
It's what ny football has come to. Guess I'll be looking for a sports bar if this keeps up. I mean 38-3 combined?
Oh and 610 for the Giants? Lol
Say more like 3-13

Last edited:
[quote="EliteBaller K" post=398521]I gotta laugh, beats being pissed
17-0 Chicago, 21-3 SF.
It's what ny football has come to. Guess I'll be looking for a sports bar if this keeps up. I mean 38-3 combined?
Oh and 610 for the Giants? Lol
Say more like 3-13[/quote]

That’s not NY football, it’s NJ football! There’s still time to get on board with the Bills, the only Ny team...;-)

Last edited:
Gotta give the Giants credit. They could have easily quit after losing Saquon and Sheppard before the half. But they fought. Have to credit the coaching there. That being said the play calling was abysmal and the roster has more holes than Swiss cheese. Get Gettleman out and let one of Judge's buddies come in as GM and lets start plugging those holes.

They better not sleep walk in the 1st half vs SF next week then decide to play in the 2nd half or that is 0-3..

Who is the dumbest team in the NFL? I vote Atlanta.
Up 39-37 and Dallas having no time out, the Dallas rolls the ball 10 yards. Dallas is the only team who can 't touch the ball before going 10yards, Atlanta can touch it at anytime. Instead, Atlanta backs away and watches the ball go 10yrds then tries to get it but dallas recovers and wins on a fg, all Atlanta had to do was fall on the ball and Dallas is 0-2.

SF has a ton of injuries and they are complaining about the same Met Life turf they have to play on next week.

Mullins starting at QB, no Mostert, no Bosa, no Thomas, no Sherman, and possibly no Kittle & Ford.

Last edited:
[quote="Moose" post=398525]Gotta give the Giants credit. They could have easily quit after losing Saquon and Sheppard before the half. But they fought. Have to credit the coaching there. That being said the play calling was abysmal and the roster has more holes than Swiss cheese. Get Gettleman out and let one of Judge's buddies come in as GM and lets start plugging those holes.[/quote]
Talking about the play calling-8 seconds left at 14 yard line you have 2 shots at the end zone. First play a 4 yard pass to the side line leaving one play left-total waste of a play.

I'd start McCoy next week and give him the 1st half just to see what he has. If nothing then it's Jones for the rest of the season. Giving Mccoy 1 half of a game won't kill jones growth.

[quote="EliteBaller K" post=398952]I'd start McCoy next week and give him the 1st half just to see what he has. If nothing then it's Jones for the rest of the season. Giving Mccoy 1 half of a game won't kill jones growth.[/quote]

Maybe start him at RB since he's 34 and has spent 10 years proving he's not a starting QB in this league, let alone any franchises future at that position.

When he fails at RB, maybe try WR after that so you know if you know if you have to draft one next year.

:whistle:

[quote="EliteBaller K" post=398952]I'd start McCoy next week and give him the 1st half just to see what he has. If nothing then it's Jones for the rest of the season. Giving Mccoy 1 half of a game won't kill jones growth.[/quote]

I don't think McCoy is someone they have any interest in accessing. He was signed specifically to be a back-up. Jones just needs to work through this.

I will tell you one thing, the Giants' problems extend well beyond Jones. They got whipped today in every phase of the game.

Back