2014 World Cup

Viva Argentina. Anyone else notice that Belgian guy De Bruyne looks just like Prince Harry

hopefully argentina represents south america better than brazil today. Damn that 1st 30 minutes was crazy

Glad USA did not have to go home after such a beating. Howard only allowed 5 goals in regulation time against Germany, Portugal, Ghana and Belgium.

I don't watch much MLS but our household watches the EPL matches on NBC Sports Network every Saturday and Sunday morning.

PS, about 5 minutes after we left our WC party (headed to the beach) my daughter was quick to point out that the Woman's World Cup is just one year away. And many folks around the country can name more ladies on that team than guys on the men's team, provided Hope Solo can keep herself sober and out of jail.

I think this World Cup hooked me and I'll definitely be watching more. Don't know if I'm going to watch MLS all that much but I think I will definitely be watching some EPL games. Are Barca games on TV ? And even though they lost I really enjoyed watching Messi play and he seems like a real humble dude and I think I would watch their games.

The constant diving and acting for fouls is annoying though

La Liga is on Fox, so yes you can watch Barca, though I thought it was because you wanted to be witness to Suarez's next biting incident.

La Liga is on Fox, so yes you can watch Barca, though I thought it was because you wanted to be witness to Suarez's next biting incident.

Another biting incident would be fun to watch also.

Didn't realize it was on fox. Thx

Back