Zuby “Beast II”

Zuby’s block reminded me of a block I saw Willis Reed inflict on Bill Russell. Same effect with BR down on the court.

The best part of Zuby's development is it keeps Soriano out of deep foul trouble. 10 fouls at center is a great luxury.. i can tell you is Zuby is extremely coachable, is a great kid from a great family, and won't sulk. He is here to learn a get better and his scholarship is academic plus learning from the best teacher out there.

Offense will come after defense, especially around the hoop. I'm told he can make shots from the outside so don't be surprised if next year he shows a little of that.

He sees his futurevat big foward so next year we may see a little of Maker Zuby on court together.

Those two blocks can light up the garden if our fans come out in force.

For sure Soriano is a 4 star attraction and Zuby at this point 2 maybe 2.5 stars but check back by seasons end. May see 1/2 a star movement.

Playing against Soriano in practice can't hurt. Already he is more active in the post battling for position which he wasn't doing just a few weeks ago.

Bright days ahead. Calls for zUber may be a great ride.

What I like about Zuby is he comes in knowing his role, and sticks to it. Brings energy, plays defense, keeps the ball alive on the offensive glass, and does it all with a smile and enthusiasm. Hoping somehow CRP can make him an offensive threat. That will take time and patience.

Was Zuby’s crushing block on ESPN’s top plays? Should have been.

The block brought back visions of Chris Obekpa. This, however, was a Spect block.

Zaby’s impressive development is the result of Zuby’s focus and hard work and great coaching by Pitino and staff.

Back