Wilponzi's trial starts monday!

And the Wilpons just settled for 162 million. Just enough so they'll be cash strapped, but be able to hold on to the team. Great. As a Mets fan I always thought this would be the worst possible outcome.

I must be very careful here, because I may end up banning myself for the words I want to use to describe the Wilpons. Those pieces of sheit will probably get to hold on to the Mets, atleast for another few years since they will not have to pay anything for three years. Unless during those years the debt continues to grow and payments get more and more difficult to make. Let's face it, CitiField will be a ghost town. The Wilpon's won't get another dime out of me as long as they are owners.

Good luck in last place you bunch of rats.

And the Wilpons just settled for 162 million. Just enough so they'll be cash strapped, but be able to hold on to the team. Great. As a Mets fan I always thought this would be the worst possible outcome.

I must be very careful here, because I may end up banning myself for the words I want to use to describe the Wilpons. Those pieces of sheit will probably get to hold on to the Mets, atleast for another few years since they will not have to pay anything for three years. Unless during those years the debt continues to grow and payments get more and more difficult to make. Let's face it, CitiField will be a ghost town. The Wilpon's won't get another dime out of me as long as they are owners.

Good luck in last place you bunch of rats.

I agree IAM boycotting too.
Its terrible this crooked family gets to continue as owners of the NY Mets
Their Bad Karma is falling on the players in form of injuries costing the long suffering fans no hope.
NY Mets fans deserve a better owner that want to win

Merkin's statement about Madoff to Harrington about being privaledged sums up the Wicked Zionist on Wall st. ruing America today.

Huh?
  Between that comment and his other one saying they would never sell to a gentile like Repole gives me a pretty good opinion of dhj and it aint good

Just think Bluto rallying Delta House by referring to Hitler attacking Pearl Harbor. Racism and its other ism cousins is where people go to avoid looking in the mirror for the sources of their own powerlessness. 

Merkin's statement about Madoff to Harrington about being privaledged sums up the Wicked Zionist on Wall st. ruing America today.

Huh?
  Between that comment and his other one saying they would never sell to a gentile like Repole gives me a pretty good opinion of dhj and it aint good

Research before you open your pie hole & look at the mets board of directors since Wilpon took over how many non jews? Since he brought the mets fr. doubleday  he has fired alot of employees & been sued by many different unions for wrongful termination.I know the employees that won back their jobs bec. IAM still friends with most of the.Parking attendents,groundscrew,stadium mgr & the list goes on but is ignored by the media.
"The mets stink beacuse Fred & Jeff only hire yes men instead of smart baseball people" & that fr. a 86 met who i ran into at a reunion at straws resturant{he works for sny} 

And they have 4 years to pay the money which can, during that time, be reduced by their recouping any losses they incurred dealing with Madhoff. Madhoff's counsel said it was very likely they would be able to recoup some but not all of that money. He was guesstimating they might be able to get back .50 to .60 on the dollar. Since the Wilpons claim is (the last I heard) for 190 million dollars should they recover half of the amount claimed the 162 million would be offst by 95 million meaning they would owe only 67 million. Since Mr Picard had decided to initally go after the Wilpons for 1 billion dollars and the max he can now get is 162 million this can only be considered a victory for Wilpons. Pickard would never of settled had he though he had a chance to win in court. Yes, there are still other obligations the Mets owe but being a corporation my guess is they will reach out and restructure those debts.  

Back