Wilponzi's trial starts monday!

Piccards ace in the hole is Noreen Harrington a accountant hedge fund advisor whos testimony will take down the corrupt Madoff profitted Mets owners :woohoo:

Google her for the whole truth :cheer:

my brothers partner in the firm that is representing the wilpons. He is a proud sju grad w 3 degrees from here. I wouldnt bet against them.

Maybe then they'll be forced to sell majority share to Repole... ;-)

my brothers partner in the firm that is representing the wilpons. He is a proud sju grad w 3 degrees from here. I wouldnt bet against them.

What is your brothers firm name because they aint winning soo far :unsure: ,Judge Rakoff already ruled 83 million
must be paid back fr.profits plus the big ? is the wilponzsi going to settled before trial or risk their corrupt met empire?

I like Saul Katz memory failure about Norreen Harrington's advice & resignation :eek:hmy:
Merkin's statement about Madoff to Harrington about being privaledged sums up the Wicked Zionist on Wall st. ruing America today.

I pray truth & justice will win! 

I send congrats to your bro for getting such a high end case!
But IAM rooting hard ag. wilponzs as a former Mets/Doulbleday employee .
Fred screwd Nelson bigtime in 1986 with Sterling buying 50% stock & the Mets have never been world champs since.
Nelson Doubleday was liked by Mets employees & FrednJeff show was never liked.

What is your brothers firm name because they aint winning soo far :unsure: ,Judge Rakoff already ruled 83 million
must be paid back fr.profits plus the big ? is the wilponzsi going to settled before trial or risk their corrupt met empire?

I like Saul Katz memory failure about Norreen Harrington's advice & resignation :eek:hmy:
Merkin's statement about Madoff to Harrington about being privaledged sums up the Wicked Zionist on Wall st. ruing America today.

I pray truth & justice will win! 

I recall reading that Davis Polk represents the Wilpons, and the Trustee is a partner at Baker Hostetler ... both are tremendous firms.
The 83 million the Trustee got last week was to be expected. Not an indicator either way of how the trial will shakeout.

I send congrats to your bro for getting such a high end case!
But IAM rooting hard ag. wilponzs as a former Mets/Doulbleday employee .
Fred screwd Nelson bigtime in 1986 with Sterling buying 50% stock & the Mets have never been world champs since.
Nelson Doubleday was liked by Mets employees & FrednJeff show was never liked.

Especially Jeff

Huh?
  Between that comment and his other one saying they would never sell to a gentile like Repole gives me a pretty good opinion of dhj and it aint good

Why would I care about your opinion?
Have you ever worked for Fred or Jeff Wilpon bec. I did for 9 yrs when Doubleday was cheated by them.
Having the 65billion$ crook as a buddy sums up the Wilpons :evil:

Have you ever worked for Fred or Jeff Wilpon bec. I did for 9 yrs when Doubleday was cheated by them.

I never said you should care about my opinions or the fact that your posts on this thread have anti semitic overtones. I'm not even jewish and I can see that easier than a cavity on an x ray.

And I can't stand the Wilpons because they are destroying my mets. I hope they have to sell. 

I never said you should care about my opinions or the fact that your posts on this thread have anti semitic overtones. I'm not even jewish and I can see that easier than a cavity on an x ray.

And I can't stand the Wilpons because they are destroying my mets. I hope they have to sell. 

IAM NOT a Antisemtic person my girlfriend is jewish & you better look up the term Zionist!
The Zionist Bankers do control wall st.& let Bernie Maddoff steal billions that helped Wilponzi buyout Doubleday & create SNY. The Zionist bankers also own the private "Non"Federal reserve bank.
Your posts attacking me have hateful AntiDentite Overtones

IAM NOT a Antisemtic person my girlfriend is jewish & you better look up the term Zionist!
The Zionist Bankers do control wall st.& let Bernie Maddoff steal billions that helped Wilponzi buyout Doubleday & create SNY. The Zionist bankers also own the private "Non"Federal reserve bank.

LOL !!! You just dug your own grave on this

You seriously need some medication. Write yourself a prescription

You are ignorant the Semitic religous Torah jews aren't the same as the Khazar-Zion talmud jews running the banks

the Khazar jews are not semites/arab & are not decended from the 12tribes from Jacob/Israel  they came from a land around southern russia near turkey.

And I dont need any Rx

You are ignorant the Semitic religous Torah jews aren't the same as the Khazar-Zion talmud jews running the banks.

the Khazar jews are not semites/arab & are not decended from the 12tribes from Jacob/Israel

Keep digging. LOL

Gotta go to sleep. ( this Irishman works in finance ). But I do look forward to waking up to more posts

Vikram Pandit, Indian, CEO of Citibank, firm that is the title sponsor of the stadium and who financed the creation of SNY.
Brian Moynihan, Irish, CEO of Bank of America, firm that lent the Wilpons a $40mil bridge loan so they could meet operating expenses last year.
William Dudley, some shade of wasp, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of NY

And for most of the last decade the chairman of the SEC hasn't been Jewish. So explain to me where this Zionist conspiracy comes from again? Better yet don't, because none of us want to hear this kind of hateful, blind, stereotyping,

And the Wilpons just settled for 162 million. Just enough so they'll be cash strapped, but be able to hold on to the team. Great. As a Mets fan I always thought this would be the worst possible outcome.

Back