Welcome Aaron Scott!

Even if the prices are good, I'd rather not sell my ticket to a UCONN fan. Thanks though, Rick.

Reactions: ras
Great add if he is off the bench. If he plays 30 minutes a game it's going to be a long season.
Kinda disagree, the guy is a legitimate 3pt threat, laterally very quick, and a stud on D.

A big plus imo.

An AAC AC tabbed him as a top 3 pro prospect in the conference and the Scouting Report posted by storm98 above seems to confirm that.

Take a read...

All I know IMO is that we could have played North Texas 5 times, and each time they would be tough as nails on defense and played us very close. Scott scored 13 with 7 rebounds and played 36 minutes. This may work out to be our most important transfer, even if we did need a center to replace Soriano. My guess at North Texas is that on that team you played defense or you didn't play.

All I know IMO is that we could have played North Texas 5 times, and each time they would be tough as nails on defense and played us very close. Scott scored 13 with 7 rebounds and played 36 minutes. This may work out to be our most important transfer, even if we did need a center to replace Soriano. My guess at North Texas is that on that team you played defense or you didn't play.
Love Scott but Omier is the most important transfer. That guy will be preseason all-Big East

Back