USMNT player Sergino Dest to Bayern

Just to keep the facts clear. Hummels was originally a Bayern man who joined the academy very young, then left for BvB. BvB was not his original club.

Good choice for the kid. He will be at least a part time starter for Barca and would have been a back up for Munich.

Well Bayern got their depth pieces.

Roca from Espanyol for absolute pennies and Douglas Costa on loan from maybe the only team I despise more than Bayern in European football, Juventus.

Moose, maybe you should follow my other club - Ligue 1 - Metz. Even though the city is the home town of the founder of the Carolingian dynasty, they are on the verge of relegation every year. Just to make it even.

[quote="OhioFan" post=399201]Moose, maybe you should follow my other club - Ligue 1 - Metz. Even though the city is the home town of the founder of the Carolingian dynasty, they are on the verge of relegation every year. Just to make it even.[/quote]

Mets
Metz

No thanks

Just saw this forum now...Dest is playing for Barca now and the goal he scored for the US last week was beautiful. Between him, Pulisic and McKinnie, we have some guys who can play.

Back