Two New St. John's Fans

Congratulations. Great news. My wife used to change my son into his pj's on the bleachers when he was an infant. Great times.

They say that children love to rebel against anything their parents love. Let's pray that neither of them becomes UConn fans! :)

In all seriousness may their lives be blessed with nothing but great health, good fortune, and much happiness and fulfillment!

Congratulations!!

BTW For the record:
What are their names?
Also which one is older?

They say that children love to rebel against anything their parents love. Let's pray that neither of them becomes UConn fans! :)

In all seriousness may their lives be blessed with nothing but great health, good fortune, and much happiness and fulfillment!

Congratulations!!

BTW For the record:
What are their names?
Also which one is older?
I've already decided their names are Red and Storm. We can classy it up by calling them Redmond and Stormsworth.

Congratulations!!

BTW For the record:
What are their names?
Also which one is older?
Ari and Ethan.

Ari was born about 20 minutes before his brother ;)

Congratulations to both of you!

Our twins just graduated from high school in June. Feel free to check in if you need anything. Twins can be daunting at first.

Mattc congratulations, what beautiful news! great for you guys, enjoy every minute they grow up so fast.

Brought my two girls as young s 2 y.o. and lots of nieces and nephews to see the Johnnies. Got my extended family to become Johnny fans that way.

Again, Best to you, the twins and especially MOM!

Congrats Matt! You've always been a great SJU basketball supporter and contributor to the site. All the best to you and your wife with your two sons.

Back