Two New St. John's Fans

mattc

Sorry for posting this here - I understand it will probably get moved by the mods - but I have some exciting personal news I wanted to share. As some of the long-time posters around here may recall, I've been a member of this site for 20+ years since I was around 13 years old. I'm still active on the site and read about our team every day. Well, time certainly does fly. Last week my wife and I welcomed twin boys to the world. Both are happy and healthy, and mom is recovering nicely. This is a very happy time for myself and our family. I can't wait until they are old enough to start taking them to some St. John's games. Just wanted to share!twins.jpg

Sorry for posting this here - I understand it will probably get moved by the mods - but I have some exciting personal news I wanted to share. As some of the long-time posters around here may recall, I've been a member of this site for 20+ years since I was around 13 years old. I'm still active on the site and read about our team every day. Well, time certainly does fly. Last week my wife and I welcomed twin boys to the world. Both are happy and healthy, and mom is recovering nicely. This is a very happy time for myself and our family. I can't wait until they are old enough to start taking them to some St. John's games. Just wanted to share!View attachment 212
Congratulations.

Congrats Matts! Wishing you and your wife lots of joy and here's hoping the twins' earliest memories are rooting for very successful St. John's basketball teams!

Congratulations! Enjoy the ride taking your boys to the games.

my Daughters have been going since they were very young, now my youngest daughter toured SJU last week ….

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your two bundles of joy. Twice the fun (and energy, not you but them).

Times does go fast. I remember my youngest of three catching T-Shirts at MSG (the kid had so many he would catch them and give them away to the kid that was closest to him if the t-shirt was the same as a previous one) and now he is about to start his next chapter as a freshman in college. All three kids are die hard St. John's fans like their daddy.

Sorry for posting this here - I understand it will probably get moved by the mods - but I have some exciting personal news I wanted to share. As some of the long-time posters around here may recall, I've been a member of this site for 20+ years since I was around 13 years old. I'm still active on the site and read about our team every day. Well, time certainly does fly. Last week my wife and I welcomed twin boys to the world. Both are happy and healthy, and mom is recovering nicely. This is a very happy time for myself and our family. I can't wait until they are old enough to start taking them to some St. John's games. Just wanted to share!View attachment 212
Great, great, great!!!
I got my son now, 27 to be a ball boy and he worked games with Malik Sealy’s son - Something your kids can look forward to!

Congrats !! and Jesus I'm getting old I remember when you were like 13 and I remember hanging out with you at the Nova game in Philly Lavins first year. Maybe hedge your fandom and only have 1 root for St Johns and pick another team :)

Back