Transfer Portal

I’ll throw this at the wall with no basis whatsoever:

Great Osobor - a 6’8 245 PF JR from Utah State. 19 and 10 a game…great post game. Passes extremely well. Impressive game. He’s transferred once but could be a grad-transfer or transfer again if the rule continues not to be enforced?

I’ll throw this at the wall with no basis whatsoever:

Great Osobor - a 6’8 245 PF JR from Utah State. 19 and 10 a game…great post game. Passes extremely well. Impressive game. He’s transferred once but could be a grad-transfer or transfer again if the rule continues not to be enforced?

Followed his coach from Montana State to Utah State so he's probably content with that situation

He'd have been at Rutgers for four years. It's rare to see someone spend five years with one program.

I have no sources, but Matt A represented him at Octagon. He'd be our starting center right away and be more of the rim protector Pitino would want.

That said, Rutgers is probably going to be a preseason top 25 team next year with the two elite freshman.

He'd have been at Rutgers for four years. It's rare to see someone spend five years with one program.

I have no sources, but Matt A represented him at Octagon. He'd be our starting center right away and be more of the rim protector Pitino would want.

That said, Rutgers is probably going to be a preseason top 25 team next year with the two elite freshman.

The Jeff Allen of a new generation!

(No sources). Wonder if JT Toppin is on the radar. CRP was at the game this weekend. From Dallas, Texas -- a place where Zuby & Jenkins is from. Plays for New Mexico, was a top 150 player out of high school anyway. He plays UP to competition, crazy length/wingspan, 6'9".

He doesn't have that much of an outside game or shot. But he can be a nice project for CRP.

(No sources). Wonder if JT Toppin is on the radar. CRP was at the game this weekend. From Dallas, Texas -- a place where Zuby & Jenkins is from. Plays for New Mexico, was a top 150 player out of high school anyway. He plays UP to competition, crazy length/wingspan, 6'9".

He doesn't have that much of an outside game or shot. But he can be a nice project for CRP.
I just looked at him yesterday. I was wondering if he was related to the other Toppins due to size and name.

Really nice freshman season thus far.

Back