Transfer Portal Mania

Has everything to do with Transfer Portal Mania as he is one of the best sources of where transfers might go. Should read before you criticize.
It literally says previews and betting so still did not say anything about transfers . Criticize yes no where in that description does it says transfers or transfer portal . Now I'm done moving on

His misuse by Neptune was criminal
Didn’t Bamba transfer to Nova from another West Coast school ? Guess he’s going back for $$$.
Apparently Bamba from the Bronx wasn’t on RP’s list of players he wanted .
Especially with focus on Richmond and Smith .

Still available, looks intriguing.

If he can play defense at all, I’d take him. Answers any questions there may be at the 4 and 5. I like the rebound #s and how he looks with the ball in and around the paint.

I think a lineup with Richmond at the 2 allows us to really get creative with smaller front courts.

We don’t need a stud there, so we can afford to wait a few weeks.

I think we can go to war with what we have. Just get Brady, RJ, and Scott on the Marillac Belgian waffle and fried chicken at every single meal in Montgoris plan.
I think we’re one big away from having a really good team on paper. I’d be thrilled with Ledlum, but we need to get someone at his level. Just worried about putting all our eggs in that basket. Pitino told him to put his name in the portal so can’t imagine we’re doing that.

Back