Transfer Portal Mania

Excitement maybe. And maybe that is part of the equation. But no way do I think boogie is better than this kid next year.
Ironically, Boogie's literal name, image and likeness is probably worth 2x Pedulla's. But I obviously am being facetious and probably agree with you. lol

I know you have to prove it on this level first, but if I'm Boogie, how do I not have a starting point of $2 million as a McDonald's All-American?

A freshman Boogie seems like he would drum up way more fan excitement than a VaTech transfer.
Boogie will get the bag from Arkansas.

IMO a much much better prospect than Evans from Jackson Sate. Would take this guy as our 3rd guard if thats the route we go.

Lanier came out of nowhere as a senior, and still coming from a bottom of the barrel league, but his efficiency is great. 20 points on 13 shots! Also a career 58 % shooter from 2 as a 6'4 guard.

Compare their in conference numbers and I dont think its close.

- Lanier
1713982576828.png

- Evans
1713982705523.png

Attachments

• 1713982662705.png
    1713982662705.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713982689986.png
    1713982689986.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
IMO a much much better prospect than Evans from Jackson Sate. Would take this guy as our 3rd guard if thats the route we go.

Lanier came out of nowhere as a senior, and still coming from a bottom of the barrel league, but his efficiency is great. 20 points on 13 shots! Also a career 58 % shooter from 2 as a 6'4 guard.

Compare their in conference numbers and I dont think its close.

- Lanier
View attachment 2695

- Evans
View attachment 2698
Trilly says Tennessee is team to watch for Lanier.

He also said Minnesota passed on Evans. So I have no idea how we won't either. lol

Cisse of Ok St. having trouble getting in Memphis St academically of all places. Kid has had chronic eligibility issues since his CTK days. “Student Athlete” though 🫣

Back