Tourney Challenge 2024

Duquesne first upset i picked
Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Woot - first time I have led at any point in a march madness pool. I say we cancel the rest of the games.
I am so confused. My team is in 2 different Redmen.com brackets. I have no idea how that happened and I created the group. SMDH

Buckethead, I will have to assume you are Michael Hart. If so you should check out the other group. Canadian Firestorm is killing it in the 99th percentile at 540 points in that one, just like he does almost every year in the RM.com FF league. Both of you have a max of 1780 so we'll see how it plays out.

I will keep folks updated on leaders in both groups.

Haha. I was wondering what was going on when Buckethead said he's No. 1. Figured something like that might have happened. It's almost like I was in the Big Dance...and then, SNUBBED!

NYP_Snub.jpg

I am so confused. My team is in 2 different Redmen.com brackets. I have no idea how that happened and I created the group. SMDH

Buckethead, I will have to assume you are Michael Hart. If so you should check out the other group. Canadian Firestorm is killing it in the 99th percentile at 540 points in that one, just like he does almost every year in the RM.com FF league. Both of you have a max of 1780 so we'll see how it plays out.

A friend of mine ran a big pool on CBS Sports for years, and every year a handful of people would end up in a past year's pool. Weird quirk that we never really solved. You might be able to manually input a bracket for the game that these guys should be in.

Worst thing we ever did was let that Eskimo Firestorm in our league. I’d be happy bucketshsrdy won this year but he’s never around to buy a beee :)

In what was the easiest final weekend analysis ever here's who can win the RM.com Tourney Challenge 2024, and yes I looked at both sets of brackets. Since not a one of us had either NC St or Bama in the final four calculations were easy. Thankfully Firestorm's mastery over all things fantasy faded (sorry Ken) so here's who can win:

If Uconn beats Purdue: Someone named Cathy D'Angelo, anyone want to claim that?
If Uconn beats NC St: KKamper
In every other scenario the champ for the year will be Jackfro who picked Purdue over Uconn in the final.

As an added note I will make sure to include the year in the group name in future years to avoid confusion similar to this year.

In what was the easiest final weekend analysis ever here's who can win the RM.com Tourney Challenge 2024, and yes I looked at both sets of brackets. Since not a one of us had either NC St or Bama in the final four calculations were easy. Thankfully Firestorm's mastery over all things fantasy faded (sorry Ken) so here's who can win:

If Uconn beats Purdue: Someone named Cathy D'Angelo, anyone want to claim that?
If Uconn beats NC St: KKamper
In every other scenario the champ for the year will be Jackfro who picked Purdue over Uconn in the final.

As an added note I will make sure to include the year in the group name in future years to avoid confusion similar to this year.
But I think I beat Redmennorth to claim the Collin Charles Trophy as top Canadian. I'm pretty sure that's the more prestigious title...

Back