Tourney Challenge 2024

austour

2023 $upporter
Big reminder to everyone who joins: Please try to name your bracket after your screen name on this site.

The last couple years there's always some top brackets in the group that are essentially anonymous and we don't know who even is behind it. Which takes a lot of the fun out of it

Big reminder to everyone who joins: Please try to name your bracket after your screen name on this site.

The last couple years there's always some top brackets in the group that are essentially anonymous and we don't know who even is behind it. Which takes a lot of the fun out of it
What if they aren't a member and only a guest to this site, they might join that, but not have a name here.

Mods, please make this thread a “Sticky” so it is up top.

Thanks.

there's only 12 members signed up so far. C'mon, get your picks in! I did, despite previously losing my appetite to follow the tournament even through a bracket. I guess I'm hooked.

No way. It's just like voting "uncommitted" in the primary or for Niki Haley after she's dropped out. We're boycotting the Ncaa!
We’ve all been doing brackets and other pools all these years without them in it anyway. Just pick against all the teams you think we should have gotten in over. It’s too great a time of year with brackets and survivor pools for me to ignore. And yes I’m pissed we aren’t in over some of these teams that had no right to be there.

also... now that we're out... we can comfortably ask- does anyone Not have UConn winning? lol

Back