Ticket Exchange

looking for one for today. I'm in mineola but can meet by msg anytime and/or zelle the price of the ticket

GM, I am in the market for 1 ticket for today. I'm in the city and happy to link up around the garden pre-game for exchange. thanks in advance

Well that sucked. Depending on who wins the 2nd semi-final, I might be in the market for a couple of tickets to the championship game. Let me know if anyone is trying to offload

I am going to say this and I hope I am wrong. Maybe Mug Constanza has impacted me but I am starting to think we are going to Dayton. If we do is anyone besides Maher considering going? My son has Spring Break and a quick flight in out of Dayton with reasonable ticket prices might not be terrible. Of course the "elitist" Maher is hoping for a game in Bali.

I just checked flights. Anyone know if it's possible to get tickets for Dayton? How many does St. John's get?
Last time we went to Dayton with Mullin, most of the seats were upstairs end zone. Most are already sold to locals. And our team hotel was nice but not close to the arena

I am going to say this and I hope I am wrong. Maybe Mug Constanza has impacted me but I am starting to think we are going to Dayton. If we do is anyone besides Maher considering going? My son has Spring Break and a quick flight in out of Dayton with reasonable ticket prices might not be terrible. Of course the "elitist" Maher is hoping for a game in Bali.
Jerseyshorejohnny is going fir sure and Beast might

Andrew,
I really think we will not be going to Dayton for a play in game. I am guessing we are a ten seed and am confident that we are in the body of the 64 teams that will play Thursday and Friday.

When we made the tournament as a play in team in 2019, we were a team who was collapsing and who probably did not even deserve a bid. That season, Mullin's last year, we started out 12 and 0 against a relatively weak non-conference schedule and finished badly losing 12 of our last 21 games. We lost five of our last seven games, finished one game above a tie for last place in the conference and got drubbed by 32 points in our Big East quarterfinal game against Marquette.

This year's team is on the rise, winning six in a row before being eliminated by arguably the best team in the country, in a competitive game, and has been rightfully identified as a team you wouldn't want to face in a first round matchup.

I will be extremely surprised and very disappointed if we go to Dayton for a play-in game. I believe a seven - ten game will be our lot in the tournament.

Last edited:
We'll be going also. Problem with Dayton is if we win and you want to go to the next venue, might be a pain to book from Dayton.
It’s going to be like the tv show amazing race with us scrambling to find flights and coordinate:)

Andrew,
I really think we will not be going to Dayton for a play in game. I am guessing we are a ten seed and am confident that we are in the body of the 64 teams that will play Thursday and Friday.

When we made the tournament as a play in team in 2019, we were a team who was collapsing and who probably did not even deserve a bid. That season, Mullin's last year, we started out 12 and 0 against a relatively weak non-conference schedule and finished badly losing 12 of our last 21 games. We lost five of our last seven games, finished one game above a tie for last place in the conference and got drubbed by 32 points in our Big East quarterfinal game against Marquette.

This year's team is on the rise, winning six in a row before being eliminated by arguably the best team in the country, in a competitive game, and has been rightfully identified as a team you wouldn't want to face in a first round matchup.

I will be extremely surprised and very disappointed if we go to Dayton for a play-in game. I believe a seven - ten game will be our lot in the tournament.
Ghostzapper - I agree with everything you said and her
Looks like there are marriots near the arena if I’m looking right
Yes I saw that. Would want to be in Dayton for as short a period as possible.

It’s going to be like the tv show amazing race with us scrambling to find flights and coordinate:)
Ben a while since they’ve had to do this… but does the school help out at all? Package wise… or are fans completely on their own?

Back