Staffing Rick

Strength & Condititoning coaches should just stick that. Don't understand what "manage team nutrition" means? Unless they have extensive experience in nutrition such as a Registered Dietition, one who truely understands the science of nutrition, leave that to the experts.

Strength & Condititoning coaches should just stick that. Don't understand what "manage team nutrition" means? Unless they have extensive experience in nutrition such as a Registered Dietition, one who truely understands the science of nutrition, leave that to the experts.

You can't gain strength and be in top flight condition without eating right. It's just as important (if not moreso) as a good work out regime. Every trainer I know does both with clients otherwise there would be little to no results.

You can't gain strength and be in top flight condition without eating right. It's just as important (if not moreso) as a good work out regime. Every trainer I know does both with clients otherwise there would be little to no results.
Totally agree, that's why they should hire a Registered Dietitian. My daughter is a RD at a children's hospital and Medical Center. She see patients with debilitating health and various condition. I realize we are dealing with health individuals but my point is that each person is different, and their biochemistry is complete unique to them. Just by eating more spinach is not going to make you stronger.

Totally agree, that's why they should hire a Registered Dietitian. My daughter is a RD at a children's hospital and Medical Center. She see patients with debilitating health and various condition. I realize we are dealing with health individuals but my point is that each person is different, and their biochemistry is complete unique to them. Just by eating more spinach is not going to make you stronger.
It worked for this guy😉
Popeye GIF

Back