St Johns Ladies on now

St Johns up 13-11 at the 10 minute mark. The coach of oklahoma has a hairdo out of some 70's time warp 

Damn. I'm getting Kansas/ Delaware on ESPN 2 here in Jersey.  

That sucks. We are up 26-25. We just hit 3 3's in a row I think. 5 minutes to half

Ladies up 39-36 at half on last second 3 by Smith.

last 10 minutes was pretty exciting. Macpherson had 17 pts for us the 1st half.

We were up by 7 or 8 but Oklahoma went on a late run to close the gap

I don't watch alot of women's hoops but I'm watching this game how is it fair that sju is the higher seed and were playing Oklahoma in Oklahoma that makes zero sense to me were essentially playing a road game 

tough game on the road against a team that has gone to the sweet sixteen a few years in a row.
very tight game with girls in foul trouble although they stretched the lead to 8 but now it is down to 2. 
If they win this one it will be earned.

I don't watch alot of women's hoops but I'm watching this game how is it fair that sju is the higher seed and were playing Oklahoma in Oklahoma that makes zero sense to me were essentially playing a road game 

That is wrong.

damn that loose ball foul with like a second on the shot clock is a killer  

And on a seperate not our passing is fantastic

Onto the Sweet 16!!! Yet another great season for the Ladies program!

Congrats to the team, Coach KBA and her staff!

Big win...BS they basically played a road game.
Great to see a girl from my high school play a major role in a St. John's Tourney win!

Our girls won and they did it no thanks to the officials. They were terrible. Great win ladies, now off to Fresno to play Duke........ 

Our girls won and they did it no thanks to the officials. They were terrible. Great win ladies, now off to Fresno to play Duke........ 

What do you expect? It was a road game for a better seed. I'm still trying to figure how that works.

Can't believe I'm getting into the women's game as much as the men's, but these girls are special ... as is their coach.

Here's hoping the President's right and they beat Duke and make it to the Final Four.

Sorry to see Delaware lose tonight. Elena Delle Donne, who had 34, is a special, special player.

Back