St. John's has a secure future with Lavin

STJ_BasketballSTJ_Basketball

And on @SNYtv at 6:40 pm! RT @BarneySTJ: Look for #stjbb Steve Lavin on CBS Sports Network "Courtside with @SethDavisHoops" tonight at 6pm!

2 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply

The friend told me that being a head coach during a game in the Big East is much more physically and mentally draining than most realize or could appreciate.

In Lavin I trust.

Great comment.

The man is recovering from major surgery in a demanding sport. Until this year I coached track and I was pushed to my limit a few years ago after recovering from a torn meniscus repair. I am an extremely passionate and vocal coach and I believe the same can be said for Lavin. I was about ready to collapse after hobbling on crutches from the pole vault to the bullpen to the shot put etc...and my actual surgery ended when I went home. Your body just needs you to let it expend the energy healing up. I just had some physical therapy to go through. I can't imagine how much it must drain him during a game. GIve him time. I can't see him going anywhere unless the medical issue doesn't get resolved.

STJ_BasketballSTJ_Basketball

And on @SNYtv at 6:40 pm! RT @BarneySTJ: Look for #stjbb Steve Lavin on CBS Sports Network "Courtside with @SethDavisHoops" tonight at 6pm!

2 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply

bump.

Back