Season Tickets

Can any current season ticket holders give an estimate of how much their tickets were this year? Assume they’ll go up but curious where the starting point may be. Thanks in advance.

Can any current season ticket holders give an estimate of how much their tickets were this year? Assume they’ll go up but curious where the starting point may be. Thanks in advance.
Silver package was approx. $950 (includes a $150 Red-White donation)
Gold package was approx. $1,150 (includes. $250 Red-Whiite donation)
Platinum package - unsure

these prices reflect 4 MSG games which will go up if the # incereases

Can't seem to figure out how to purchase tickets. I already have an account since I'm a prior season ticket holder, maybe that's why.
You are trying to buy more probably need to call the ticket office or set up a second account.

You are trying to buy more probably need to call the ticket office or set up a second account.
Per the ticket office, current season ticket holders will be given priority to upgrade and/or buy additional tickets before new season ticket holders are seated

Coming from NJ, I usually buy the MSG package and only go to campus once in awhile. The MSG package for behind the basket in section 103 for 2 seats was $575 ($70 per ticket plus an overall $15 processing fee). I’ve talked to the ticket office about moving these to the other side next year…too many opposing fans in 103, although that may be less of a problem with Pitino here now.

If anyone cannot get season tickets (based on last years turnouts) then Pitino‘s salary will be covered very easily.
Not even close. There are 5600 seats in CA, and a number are reserved for visiting teams families, staff, and freebies to former players and students. Let's estimate that number at 600 since students attend for free. We sold about 2200 season tickets last year, so there are about 2800 full season tix to sell. If the cost this year is set at 1000 per ticket on average, we will generate $2.8 million in new full season ticket revenue if we sell out season ticket subscriptions. Of course garden ticket sales should improve but on new ticket sales alone will not come close to covering RP's likely salary. My math is estimated. The good news is we are quickly approaching 1000 new season tix deposits.

Father Shanley's favorite word to get things done is philanthropy, and he considers a successful men's basketball team the catalyst for that.

The spend on upgraded facilities will be enormous considering that Taffner would need to be improved and expanded but more importantly a new student wellness center would need to be built in order to move students out of taffner and CA. Despite the importance of facilities as noted by RP in his press conference, student needs take priority in order for that project to take off.

Not even close. There are 5600 seats in CA, and a number are reserved for visiting teams families, staff, and freebies to former players and students. Let's estimate that number at 600 since students attend for free. We sold about 2200 season tickets last year, so there are about 2800 full season tix to sell. If the cost this year is set at 1000 per ticket on average, we will generate $2.8 million in new full season ticket revenue if we sell out season ticket subscriptions. Of course garden ticket sales should improve but on new ticket sales alone will not come close to covering RP's likely salary. My math is estimated. The good news is we are quickly approaching 1000 new season tix deposits.

Father Shanley's favorite word to get things done is philanthropy, and he considers a successful men's basketball team the catalyst for that.

The spend on upgraded facilities will be enormous considering that Taffner would need to be improved and expanded but more importantly a new student wellness center would need to be built in order to move students out of taffner and CA. Despite the importance of facilities as noted by RP in his press conference, student needs take priority in order for that project to take off.
Reading between the lines; a wellness center is a higher priority than air conditioning at CA.

Reading between the lines; a wellness center is a higher priority than air conditioning at CA.
On that note due to the influence of Mike Maher, improving the ventilation in the arena has already been looked into. To retrofit a 60 year old building with improved temperature control is just not doable. In the old days the windows behind the highest row of seats would be opened. I've beem told that's not a practical solution either. Think of the warmth as being in Florida for a few hours.

All the more reasons why we need more games at MSG, and CA should be used only against weaker OOC opponents and for practice. Rick knows this, but of course it will take a wining team for us to pass the break even point for attendance at MSG.

All the more reasons why we need more games at MSG, and CA should be used only against weaker OOC opponents and for practice. Rick knows this, but of course it will take a wining team for us to pass the break even point for attendance at MSG.
Faster than you think. We will have 6 to 8 games at msg this season and are exploring ubs for other big east and notable ooc games. Times rapidly changing.

The spend on upgraded facilities will be enormous considering that Taffner would need to be improved and expanded but more importantly a new student wellness center would need to be built in order to move students out of taffner and CA. Despite the importance of facilities as noted by RP in his press conference, student needs take priority in order for that project to take

The spend on upgraded facilities will be enormous considering that Taffner would need to be improved and expanded but more importantly a new student wellness center would need to be built in order to move students out of taffner and CA. Despite the importance of facilities as noted by RP in his press conference, student needs take priority in order for

You say not even close but when I read your reply your assumptions seem about the same as what I figured. You seem to be asserting a possible 3 million for extra full season (agreed) capacity 6,000. But then not allowing for a large increase in revenue associated with more games where sales could clearly go over 15,000. With associated rent but higher ticket prices. And keep in mind I didn’t include anything other than salary, if you thought I was implying infrastructure improvements could also come from extra ticket revenue next year I didn’t say that.

No disagreement. I thought you were saying that the additional season ticket revenue alone would cover RP's salary. That's what I was responding. Ticket sales are a great start but there is a big exoense in providing what hopefully is a quality return in entertainment. Shanley is hoping for increased donations and positive impact on enrollment that usually comes along with winning.

Silver package was approx. $950 (includes a $150 Red-White donation)
Gold package was approx. $1,150 (includes. $250 Red-Whiite donation)
Platinum package - unsure

these prices reflect 4 MSG games which will go up if the # incereases
What is the difference between these 3 packages

What is the difference between these 3 packages
Location, Location, Location

I don’t have precise definition, but can say that Gold would certainly been in the center section at MSG with Silver being sections outside of that…Platinum gets you closer to the court and may get you into the seat back section at CA.

based on the recent rumors of significant increase to # of games at MSG, UBS and Barclays, prices will undoubtedly go up significantly as well

Back