Season Tickets

monte

Just got off the phone with a fellow poster and friend and we were discussing the fact I've been hearing from friends and family today about purchasing season tickets. Season tix go on sale when, August? IMO the school should start a wait list right now for new season ticket holders. First come first serve, with existing season ticket holders getting priority. It would also be good if they moved up the date to purchase season tix, but guess they need to wait until the schedule is finalized. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Just got off the phone with a fellow poster and friend and we were discussing the fact I've been hearing from friends and family today about purchasing season tickets. Season tix go on sale when, August? IMO the school should start a wait list right now for new season ticket holders. First come first serve, with existing season ticket holders getting priority. It would also be good if they moved up the date to purchase season tix, but guess they need to wait until the schedule is finalized. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
They also need to take time to figure out how much they are going to raise prices to help offset some of the money they are laying out.

Agree. I have already been notified about ordering season tickets for football and Men’s basketball at JMU (my son goes there) several weeks ago.

There's a button on the RP announcement that comes up when you visit redstormsports.com to make your deposits. $100 per ticket downpayment. More info later.

I know one thing for sure. They better not move celebrities to 114 ( except Monte ).
FYI...I applied for a transfer...Ha Ha

Seriously, I've had season tickets for 20+ years and when I received the email yesterday announcing Pitino's hiring, there was a link to place a deposit for season tickets for 23-24. I immediately placed the deposit, not realizing it was for new (additional) season tickets...Just a FYI to all.

Last edited:
Back