Scuse loses home opener to Nwest

Agree with everyone. St Johns fans have so much right to criticize/comment on any and all other football programs. Syracuse football is a joke!! Our football program is lightyears ahead of where Syracuse's is!!!

We must just be taking this year off in order to rebuild. You know what that means...watch out for the Red Storm football team next year!!

ST JOHNS RED STORM FOOTBALL 2013-2014......NATIONAL CHAMPS???? HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

Scuse has zero national titles in football,
I cant make fun of a school that betrays the league that put them on the map bec. my school has no football team? :blink: before scuse joined the bigeast they were not UCLA

Who won the national title the year that the late Ernie Davis won the Heisman?

Syracuse won the national championship in football in 1959 

Agree with everyone. St Johns fans have so much right to criticize/comment on any and all other football programs. Syracuse football is a joke!! Our football program is lightyears ahead of where Syracuse's is!!!

We must just be taking this year off in order to rebuild. You know what that means...watch out for the Red Storm football team next year!!

ST JOHNS RED STORM FOOTBALL 2013-2014......NATIONAL CHAMPS???? HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

Scuse has zero national titles in football,
I cant make fun of a school that betrays the league that put them on the map bec. my school has no football team? :blink: before scuse joined the bigeast they were not UCLA

Let's wake up fellows. I hated for the 'Cuse to leave the Big East but it wasn't Boeheim's fault. They are one of the Johnnie's biggest rivals, and if they stop playing each other I'll miss them. However just because their
money hungry chancellor decided to leave the Big East, we can't ignore facts. Syracuse won the NCAA national title for football in 1959. They used to have a great football program but it has been poorly run since joining the Big East, but not because of the Big East.

1959 was way beffore I was born !  Was Ernie Davis on that team?

Yes he was on the team.........and one more thing, Orange is a very ugly color.

Back