Scuse loses home opener to Nwest

nice to see these traitors lose opener in dome claiming they are ny's college team on a commercial to sell tickets to their game vs usc in nj in the ny classic :lol:

karma is a bitch colored orange  
:p

wait till usc puts up 50 pts on these frauds

Just like the Big East is, first and foremost, a basketball conference, syracuse is, first and foremost, a basketball school. As a resident of the northeast, I don't get, or care one bit about, college football. I won't spend one second watching a college football game this season or any other season. The Big East should allow all the football schools to leave and they should concentrate on building the best basketball conference in the country. 

I went to the game with my sister a Syracuse Alum. I had not gone to a game in the dome for years, but was quickly reminded why I had not missed it. First off I am suffering the after effects of being immersed in a sea of Orange. What a pukey color. The school, fans and students are happy to show their arrogance. The electronics score boards replay screens all reinforce this arrogance. Surrounding the perimeter of the dome are these continuous orange posters saying New Yorks College Team. During TV commercials the electronic boards come to life with various pictures with big print saying New Yorks college team. That is the theme in the stadium. Carrier Dome named after the inventors of Air Conditioning and the dome itself has none the temperature in the dome rose to 95 degrees. My only solace was that the Orange LOST! I will be happy to see them and Pittsburgh (they too got beat yesterday) leave our conference.

Yeah, Pitt lost yesterday to DIVISION 2 Youngstown state. They weren't just beat, they were crushed. With the talent gap that is supposed to be there, I dont know how that can happen. Bottom line is that the ACC might be getting the Big East's 2 worst football programs. Enjoy the south Canada's team!!

I look forward to being at MetLife Stadium next Saturday when Syracuse hosts USC.

I'm afraid my beloved Trojans will not observe the usual proprieties expected of guests.

Ordinarily I wear red to greet Syracusans but this week it's cardinal and gold which doesn't go very well with orange either.

I expect to double my pleasure next week.

I'll watch every college fb game that my wife allows. I played the game before transferring in and finishing school at St. John's. While I do not root for any former or current Big East member institution, the criticism of them seems comical when compared to our recent past. Our Athletic leadership, business side and branding has been as embarrassing as any in the country.

Lav has saved our ass in so many ways. There are still people in place that wouldn't know if a football was pumped or stuffed

Agree with everyone. St Johns fans have so much right to criticize/comment on any and all other football programs. Syracuse football is a joke!! Our football program is lightyears ahead of where Syracuse's is!!!

We must just be taking this year off in order to rebuild. You know what that means...watch out for the Red Storm football team next year!!

ST JOHNS RED STORM FOOTBALL 2013-2014......NATIONAL CHAMPS???? HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

I'll watch every college fb game that my wife allows. I played the game before transferring in and finishing school at St. John's. While I do not root for any former or current Big East member institution, the criticism of them seems comical when compared to our recent past. Our Athletic leadership, business side and branding has been as embarrassing as any in the country.

Lav has saved our ass in so many ways. There are still people in place that wouldn't know if a football was pumped or stuffed

How you measure a man's heart is when its at its worst does he stand up & get it right!
Scuse is measured by their hof coach boheims failure to stopr his assistants crimes but to deny it & attack the victims. Bernie Fine is scum & Jimmy B is the pond that he lived in.
I hope they lose the rest of their games the traitors.

Agree with everyone. St Johns fans have so much right to criticize/comment on any and all other football programs. Syracuse football is a joke!! Our football program is lightyears ahead of where Syracuse's is!!!

We must just be taking this year off in order to rebuild. You know what that means...watch out for the Red Storm football team next year!!

ST JOHNS RED STORM FOOTBALL 2013-2014......NATIONAL CHAMPS???? HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!

Scuse has zero national titles in football,
I cant make fun of a school that betrays the league that put them on the map bec. my school has no football team? :blink: before scuse joined the bigeast they were not UCLA

I look forward to being at MetLife Stadium next Saturday when Syracuse hosts USC.

I'm afraid my beloved Trojans will not observe the usual proprieties expected of guests.

Ordinarily I wear red to greet Syracusans but this week it's cardinal and gold which doesn't go very well with orange either.

Ny's college team is +21 vs USC as" the home team" in metlife std. :woohoo:

I'm not a a betting man but if I were I'd bet that SC covers the spread. 

SC has beaten their last 5 opponents by an average of 28 points.

Watch out for our WRs - money man Robert Woods and Marquise Lee (297 all purpose yards yesterday) who is nothing less than a phenomenon.

I shouldn't leave what i said above without mentioning the fact that yesterday the Syracuse quarterback Ryan Nassib threw for 470 yards and 4 tds in the second half.   

Spoken like a true Syracuse fan on a St. John's site. Jumbo let me apologize for all the St. John's fans on here who are not worshiping Syracuse football & Syracuse athletics in general. I mean that is what we should all be doing right? Come one dude, get real. If you want to be a closet Syracuse fan, that's your choice, but to suggest that we can't comment on Syracuse's football program because we no longer have football, or because the comments may be too critical is just dumb. If you can't handle the criticism join a Syracuse site.

I shouldn't leave what i said above without mentioning the fact that yesterday the Syracuse quarterback Ryan Nassib threw for 470 yards and 4 tds in the second half.   

Lol. He threw against corners who couldn't serve Gatorade to USC corners. " New York's Team" will get served real soon against a real opponent. I'd like to see em lose by 80 if possible.

Spoken like a true Syracuse fan on a St. John's site. Jumbo let me apologize for all the St. John's fans on here who are not worshiping Syracuse football & Syracuse athletics in general. I mean that is what we should all be doing right? Come one dude, get real. If you want to be a closet Syracuse fan, that's your choice, but to suggest that we can't comment on Syracuse's football program because we no longer have football, or because the comments may be too critical is just dumb. If you can't handle the criticism join a Syracuse site.

True colors come out sometimes...

Lol. He threw against corners who couldn't serve Gatorade to USC corners. " New York's Team" will get served real soon against a real opponent. I'd like to see em lose by 80 if possible.

USC's only major vulnerability is with one of the corners (Anthony Brown 16) who has to play back so he doesn't get beat so look for Syracuse to throw in his direction and get good yardage Saturday. Prevent defense (which i hate) is sometimes necessary when the alternative is 6 points.

Nonetheless I expect SC to whip Syracuse by 35 points or so.

It won't be by 80 because Kiffin will bring in newcomers in the fourth quarter if the game is in tow.SC's low on numbers because of the sanctions and Kiffin has to do the best he can in protecting against injuries.

Lord, I love beating Syracuse!  

I cant make fun of a school that betrays the league that put them on the map bec. my school has no football team? :blink: before scuse joined the bigeast they were not UCLA

Let's wake up fellows. I hated for the 'Cuse to leave the Big East but it wasn't Boeheim's fault. They are one of the Johnnie's biggest rivals, and if they stop playing each other I'll miss them. However just because their
money hungry chancellor decided to leave the Big East, we can't ignore facts. Syracuse won the NCAA national title for football in 1959. They used to have a great football program but it has been poorly run since joining the Big East, but not because of the Big East.

Let's wake up fellows. I hated for the 'Cuse to leave the Big East but it wasn't Boeheim's fault. They are one of the Johnnie's biggest rivals, and if they stop playing each other I'll miss them. However just because their
money hungry chancellor decided to leave the Big East, we can't ignore facts. Syracuse won the NCAA national title for football in 1959. They used to have a great football program but it has been poorly run since joining the Big East, but not because of the Big East.

Regardless, they suck...

You know, I won nine of 15 wagers over the weekend, but watching the cuse lose in agonizing fashion was priceless. As for the USC game, the sons of Troy should cover and the game should go over. I hope this season is death by a thousand cuts for New York's college team.  

Back