Rooting Interests - Saturday, March 16

We are in guys, don't worry. I feel like a broken record, so take this in the spirit of calming our fanbase.

Zero teams with our resume in the BE since realignment have been left out. And no team with a NET below 34 has been left out (except maybe 1 at exactly 34 don't recall specifically).

It may be closer than we like but there is probably a 1% chance we don't get in.

We are in guys, don't worry. I feel like a broken record, so take this in the spirit of calming our fanbase.

Zero teams with our resume in the BE since realignment have been left out. And no team with a NET below 34 has been left out (except maybe 1 at exactly 34 don't recall specifically).

It may be closer than we like but there is probably a 1% chance we don't get in.
It’s a numbers game. 4+ spots that existed a week ago don’t and our competition got wins.

There are going to be 3 or 4 teams with a metric that has never missed the tournament before are going to miss the tournament this year. It's just math

There are going to be 3 or 4 teams with a metric that has never missed the tournament before are going to miss the tournament this year. It's just math
I don't think so. Not all of the things are equal. You assume we were an 11 but we were a ten in many brackets and Palm had us as the second 10 seed. There will be teams with a "stat" that never missed, but not a "metric."

Back