Rooting Interests - Saturday, March 16

Maybe I’m too old school but I think point shaving should keep you out of the tournament.

Back in1950 CCNY had up to seven guys shaving points in some of their regular season games so their regular season record was not that great, The players refused to shave during the NCAA and NIT tournaments and they won both.
Maybe Temple could win it all.

Well our former commit Yaxel Lendeborg of UAB just broke the American Athletic Conference all-time rebounding record as they advance to tomorrow's tournament final. If they win tomorrow they will be a bid stealer. FAU should be in the big dance and if they beat Temple it sets up a huge game against UAB that will effect the bubble.

Lendeborg continues to be really terrific. CMA had it right on that one.

All these players that CMA had that went on to have great seasons on other teams is infuriating he should have been able to win that team last year! Storr is a star on Wisconsin, Jones had a great year for Memphis , Stanley has had a great year for LBS , Wusu was decent for the Hall Posh still can’t shoot but had a good year for Butler and now a guy he recruited doing well. His System just did not work in fact I don’t think we even had a system last year.

Back in1950 CCNY had up to seven guys shaving points in some of their regular season games so their regular season record was not that great, The players refused to shave during the NCAA and NIT tournaments and they won both.
Maybe Temple could win it all.
They beat Bradley in both, but Bradley had two players shaving also. Paul Unruh was one, I forget the other.

All these players that CMA had that went on to have great seasons on other teams is infuriating he should have been able to win that team last year! Storr is a star on Wisconsin, Jones had a great year for Memphis , Stanley has had a great year for LBS , Wusu was decent for the Hall Posh still can’t shoot but had a good year for Butler and now a guy he recruited doing well. His System just did not work in fact I don’t think we even had a system last year.
Hahahaahahahahahhahahahaha.

What are you guys doing for the selection show? Someone on X is trying to get people together on Bell Blvd. It's too bad SJU isn't doing anything at Carnesecca

One of you guys has to know: when there is a TO at MSG in the BET you hear the crowd alternating boos and cheers. What are they showing on the Jumbotron?

Back