Rooting Interests - Saturday, March 16

We are in guys, don't worry. I feel like a broken record, so take this in the spirit of calming our fanbase.

Zero teams with our resume in the BE since realignment have been left out. And no team with a NET below 34 has been left out (except maybe 1 at exactly 34 don't recall specifically).

It may be closer than we like but there is probably a 1% chance we don't get in.
The bubble has never been this large and the amount of bubble teams that won in there conference tournaments. This year is an anomaly and unfortunately we are on the wrong side of it. Which is crazy considering how good the conference was but it is what it is. I just don’t see how they can only put three Big East in. That would show a total lack of respect.

I still think we are in and committee knows brining in Rick is going to bring in more eyeballs and money. Pitino effect is the deciding factor
Thats why Michigan State with such a mediocre record is always up there. Same to a lesser extent with U of K and Calipari(underachievers last few years)

That makes too much sense . This Committee doesn’t use sense .
It doesn't make any sense at all. Do you seriously think the NCAA Tournament is going to draw one more or one less viewer because Rick Pitino has a team in it? Did it lose viewers because Jay Wright retired? Boeheim?

NC , Houston , Purdue all projected number 1’s all lost . NC and Houston badly .
Yet , because they already had them into those spots , they won’t drop them .

The excuse will be “ their body of work isn’t affected by 1 loss in a League tournament .”

SD State, FAU also won’t suffer . It’s mind boggling to me that those Conferences are even in the same breath as the BE .

And ,how come Gonzaga and St Mary’s always get in too?

That League is 2 teams and nothing , every year . Who did St Mary’s beat ? Gonzaga ?

It’s enoigh to drive us fans , nuts .

Let's just say I could not have been more wrong... Jesus Christ the BE got hosed so badly in a manner I never thought possible because the committee has now given every P5 team a road map : schedule a Mike Anderson schedule, win by 30. I seriously hope so many teams do this that it causes absolute havoc on scheduling.

And the committee talks about NET etc but then literally ignores it for every choice it made.

Fuck this

This is bs Rick knows it we know it the team deserves it. As far as I am concerned they made the tournament . The tourney never ever favored the big east . It's a scam

Rooting interests, all in blowouts:
Northwestern
UAB
Florida
Texas
Dayton
South Carolina

Pick your poison:
Michigan St./Mississippi St.
Utah St./TCU

I hope the UConn bus blows a tire while running over Hurley’s foot.
As someone who got their foot wiped out by being hit by a car recently, I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with this happening. 😁

Maybe something less painful but more embarrassing, like a fan taking him up on his challenges to fight.

Back