Recruits under the radar?

Wouldn't Traylor have to sit out a year though? If so, then it won't help much as our 2013 class should be fine with Coach back on the bench next year. We just need a couple of tough kids who believe in what we're building here. The best thing we're doing right now is playing well and winning. Things will fall into place. Have faith guys.

That would be the thing, I'm not sure if he has to sit. He was academically ineligible like but not sure where he is now. He didn't play at all so maybe he can?

That would be great if the case. We can only hope.

Wouldn't Traylor have to sit out a year though? If so, then it won't help much as our 2013 class should be fine with Coach back on the bench next year. We just need a couple of tough kids who believe in what we're building here. The best thing we're doing right now is playing well and winning. Things will fall into place. Have faith guys.

That would be the thing, I'm not sure if he has to sit. He was academically ineligible like but not sure where he is now. He didn't play at all so maybe he can?

That would be great if the case. We can only hope.

I was just throwing it out there, trying to think outside the box. I don't know the rules maybe someone else can provide them for us

What is the story with Amir Garrett?

Do we know whether he is likely to return from summer baseball? 
 I'm going to talk to him when he is playing here in Montana this Summer and try to pry from him what he plans on doing in the fall...last game for the Billings mustangs is the beginning of September....is it wrong of me to hope he really sucks in baseball....at least for a few years... :unsure:

Back