Podcasts and Videos ……

Two things. - the Dave Berov podcasts are amazingly good, professionally done with great questions!!

The Sean Evans interview is interesting. My impression is that his recollection of Lavin's first year and getting thrown out of practice for nothing is just his perception of him and dj being blameless.

Both recruited by Norm and both enjoying favored roles under Norm, they were likely outwardly very pissed and creating toxic undercurrent of Lavin's assessment of players and their roles.

Evans wasn't a groundbreaking big man in my opinion, bringing the ball up, he was an undisciplined player flying up court out of control. Kennedy was the man under Roberts offensively, but on Lavins better team was a third option after Hardy and Brownlee. Evans sat because he deserved to sit, just as Hardy deserved to play over Boothe. Still, it was a great interview and Sean has done great and told great stories, especially with sju teammates overseas and playing in the Ukraine during a war.

Finally I am in the rising storm video clips of sju fans storming the court. For those who know me, three Garden beers for the first person to identify me in the decades old clip.

Two things. - the Dave Berov podcasts are amazingly good, professionally done with great questions!!

The Sean Evans interview is interesting. My impression is that his recollection of Lavin's first year and getting thrown out of practice for nothing is just his perception of him and dj being blameless.

Both recruited by Norm and both enjoying favored roles under Norm, they were likely outwardly very pissed and creating toxic undercurrent of Lavin's assessment of players and their roles.

Evans wasn't a groundbreaking big man in my opinion, bringing the ball up, he was an undisciplined player flying up court out of control. Kennedy was the man under Roberts offensively, but on Lavins better team was a third option after Hardy and Brownlee. Evans sat because he deserved to sit, just as Hardy deserved to play over Boothe. Still, it was a great interview and Sean has done great and told great stories, especially with sju teammates overseas and playing in the Ukraine during a war.

Finally I am in the rising storm video clips of sju fans storming the court. For those who know me, three Garden beers for the first person to identify me in the decades old clip.
thank you for listening and the kind words!

Don’t know what thread to put this in but if you have fubo they’re showing the ‘85 BE Final on a channel called Origin Sports.

Hell!! Im even inspired after his teaching moment.

OK Towerofshred ,,,, since the Rick talk at Five Star inspired you then you will be further pumped by the below video wherein Coach Pitino scolds and inspires his team during a timeout.

Please compare Pitino’s demeanor to sleepy Coach Anderson when mic’d up during last years’s Xavier game.

OK Towerofshred ,,,, since the Rick talk at Five Star inspired you then you will be further pumped by the below video wherein Coach Pitino scolds and inspires his team during a timeout.

Please compare Pitino’s demeanor to sleepy Coach Anderson when miked up during last years’s Xavier game.

Ripped that dude a new one! 😂 ”It‘s not that difficult” twice. That was me watching SJU basketball for the last 30 years.

If you have some time, a car ride or need something in the background, check this speech out by Rick Pitino from a handful of years ago at a convention. He's tremendous, seemingly off the cuff, but man does he hammer home some great life and coaching lessons. I really enjoyed this

He has repeated and honed some of this in talks at sju events and dinner but this one hour is tremendous. Thank you.

I just love everything Jay Wright, and wrightfully so. Pitino is also the whole deal as a coach. I learn something everytime he speaks.

I must admit that without knowing him I sold him short as a person. We could not have done better than hiring Rick, and I was dead wrong about him. Not just basketball wise, I'm glad he is on board.

By now I’m sure you have heard about NIL, and hopefully you’ve realized it’s the way of life in college sports, and isn’t going anywhere. It’s a fact that to get a great roster these days you need a few things starting with the head coach and a strong NIL collective. Storm Marketing is a big reason why this off-season Rick Pitino was able to bring in the type of players he did.

I’m joined by founder of Storm Marketing Vin Ochani to discuss what his collective has been doing lately to help, educate some more on NIL for those that are still on the fence, and explain why the fans are needed now more than ever to help create a sustainable model of success for Rick Pitino and St. John’s basketball moving forward after this year.

Back