O.J. dead

The night of the OJ chase was my batchelor party. We started the night at Mickey Mantle's(I won't say where we finished the night) on CPS. In the middle of dinner, and while watching the Knick playoff game, all the TVs cut to the car chase at one time. There was no volume on any of the TVs so no one there had any idea what they were watching right off the bat. Everyone was furious that they took off the Knick game, but we soon learned why.
It was my 24th birthday and I was at the old Dublin Pub. Remember the chase like it was yesterday and remember being in a deli in Brooklyn that had a small tv when the verdict was read.

OJ's playing days were mostly before my time. However I saw him play the Jefs at Shea Stadium at my first NFL game. It was near the end of his time with the Bills. Horrible game between horrible teams. I sat in the end zone and I believe the Bills won 5-3.

Mostly remember OJ from the Avis commercials. If you watch his highlights starting at USC he was one of the greatest. A vicious murder gave birth to reality tv. It's a sad story and of course he was guilty. A civil trial confirmed that.

It was my 24th birthday and I was at the old Dublin Pub. Remember the chase like it was yesterday and remember being in a deli in Brooklyn that had a small tv when the verdict was read.

OJ's playing days were mostly before my time. However I saw him play the Jefs at Shea Stadium at my first NFL game. It was near the end of his time with the Bills. Horrible game between horrible teams. I sat in the end zone and I believe the Bills won 5-3.

Mostly remember OJ from the Avis commercials. If you watch his highlights starting at USC he was one of the greatest. A vicious murder gave birth to reality tv. It's a sad story and of course he was guilty. A civil trial confirmed that.
Meant 6-3 and freezing cold.

Sorry BJR, but there is nothing professional about the Manhattan DAs office!!
Certainly under the "old man", Robert Morgenthau, it was beyond doubt considered the most competent and professional District Attorney's Office and, in fact, prosecutor's office in the country. O.J. happened when he was the Manhattan D.A. they didn't bat 1,000%, but they did bat 9988%

Back