O.J. dead

Loved his football days plus his commentary, rental car ads and hilarious run on the Naked Gun movies.

Lead an exceptionally quiet life since then....

Loved his football days plus his commentary, rental car ads and hilarious run on the Naked Gun movies.

Lead an exceptionally quiet life since then....
Well, he hasn't killed anybody since Ron and Nicole(that we know of), so that's a good thing. But there was that robbery in Vegas which landed him in the can. Oh and the book. So I'm not sure that I would say that he's lived an exceptionally quiet life since then.

The night of the OJ chase was my batchelor party. We started the night at Mickey Mantle's(I won't say where we finished the night) on CPS. In the middle of dinner, and while watching the Knick playoff game, all the TVs cut to the car chase at one time. There was no volume on any of the TVs so no one there had any idea what they were watching right off the bat. Everyone was furious that they took off the Knick game, but we soon learned why.

MEH--Will the networks follow his funeral procession as they did the "car ride" with his buddy-- Al Cowlings.

MEH--Will the networks follow his funeral procession as they did the "car ride" with his buddy-- Al Cowlings.
For years I used the OJ murder trial to teach mental health staff the difference between criminal law conviction standard (beyond a reasonable doubt), civil case (preponderance of the evidence), and mental health commitment standard (clear and convincing evidence). You could not have LAPD detectives running around violating their own rules on handling of blood evidence and not have a reasonable doubt.

Back