NIT

Rocket

For those who stay up past 10 pm, Seton just sleep walked past Georgia at the empty Hinkle Fieldhouse.

Georgia is not a good team, but I do like their young guys. Silas Demary will be a monster.

He’s got UConn written all over him.

For those who stay up past 10 pm, Seton just sleep walked past Georgia at the empty Hinkle Fieldhouse.
Hinkle was far from empty in the first game with the majority being Indy State fans. Expect the same on Thursday night.

I didn't watch Hall - Georgia but look forward to watching the fall. Should be a good game and Indiana State an entertaining team to watch.

Hard to do, but rooting for the Hall, why not NIT and NCAA champs from our conference, but teams we're not huge fans of.
For as long as I remember I’ve rooted for seton hall in pretty much any game it wasn’t directly involved with us. I don’t have the hate for them that a lot do. St. John’s just chose me first. Thankfully I guess😎

It is an interesting issue here. In one context, I can see the point of declining the NIT to give more time for recruiting. However, the Seton Hall method has been- let's play the NIT and it will help us with recruiting. They are now in the finals. Not sure how this will cut and if Rick's dominos fall next week after the NCAA championship or if Seton Hall snags some quality first based on their performance.

I witnessed the Robert Morris debacle first-hand with friends on that team and I can tell you that they had no business playing that game and an NIT decline would have been optimal there based on the personalities on that team. But this team was top-heavy with grads/seniors and may have had some more pride. Not sure if Rick made the call off the players or just on his own (and used recruiting as excuse).

We will see what either path produces in the coming weeks.

I think the expression “DONE DEAL” has to be banned from the site or carry such a punishment as sticking bam boo rods under one’s fingernails. 😂👍SJU79 still retains those privileges until further notice.

It is an interesting issue here. In one context, I can see the point of declining the NIT to give more time for recruiting. However, the Seton Hall method has been- let's play the NIT and it will help us with recruiting. They are now in the finals. Not sure how this will cut and if Rick's dominos fall next week after the NCAA championship or if Seton Hall snags some quality first based on their performance.

I witnessed the Robert Morris debacle first-hand with friends on that team and I can tell you that they had no business playing that game and an NIT decline would have been optimal there based on the personalities on that team. But this team was top-heavy with grads/seniors and may have had some more pride. Not sure if Rick made the call off the players or just on his own (and used recruiting as excuse).

We will see what either path produces in the coming weeks.
NIL > NIT

Back