New board.. Old posters??

The site looks great!
Same name on redmen and JJ-
terrificboss- for my favorite baseball player-Tom Seaver and favorite musician-Bruce Springsteen

The site looks great!
terrificboss- for my favorite baseball player-Tom Seaver and favorite musician-Bruce Springsteen

Wow. And all this time I figured you owned a company and were a terrific boss to the employees or something.

Interesting screen name and the way you got it

The site looks great!

Wow. And all this time I figured you owned a company and were a terrific boss to the employees or something.

Interesting screen name and the way you got it

Terrificboss comes off a lot less arrogant now that we know the story. :)

:cheer:
It was a fun play on words........Also, I know the people who work with me probably would agree that I am not a terrific boss   :blink:
This has always been a great site. I enjoy reading it daily during the season especially after games. As a season ticket holder, its great to see other view points. I always learn a lot.
Great to have the site back! 

Teee Heee Heee!!!!!!

I finally got the new semester underway and realized I hadn't checked to see the Resurrection of Redmen.com. Welcome back to all. I am really delighted to come back to this family reunion/feud.

THANKS PAUL AND ALL WHO HELPED HIM.

I'm still OWCA and we are.................

I'm still here under room112, wanted to change this name years ago lol, but I know people have always referred to me as Room even when I met them from this board, so I'm going to ride it out. Glad this is back!!!
 Room112 where did your name come from ? If memory serves me correct you and Matt C were probably our youngest posters and if I remember correctly you went to Uconn later on.

Are you still in school ?

Ha, I think I was about 19 when I first joined Redmen.com, I was a sophomore at UConn back then.Now 9 years later I'm 28 and have both a undergrad and grad degree from UConn LoL. Funny how time flies. I got the name Room112 because I'm a huge music fan, and at the time, that was the name of my favorite album, it's by the group 112.

I'm still here under room112, wanted to change this name years ago lol, but I know people have always referred to me as Room even when I met them from this board, so I'm going to ride it out. Glad this is back!!!
 Room112 where did your name come from ? If memory serves me correct you and Matt C were probably our youngest posters and if I remember correctly you went to Uconn later on.

Ha, I think I was about 19 when I first joined Redmen.com, I was a sophomore at UConn back then.Now 9 years later I'm 28 and have both a undergrad and grad degree from UConn LoL. Funny how time flies. I got the name Room112 because I'm a huge music fan, and at the time, that was the name of my favorite album, it's by the group 112.

Ha! That never donned on me when I saw your screenname. 112's best albums were probably their initial and sophomore releases. It's been awhile since I've listened to 'em, though. I remember their first single, "Only You," back in my clubbing days. Those were the days. LOL

not 2112? wow, 112 is a great number for albums! 

I used to be CT Redman when I lived in CT. Now that I am in TX... well, you get it. Glad to see the forum back. Not a big fan of Johnny Jungle. 

Dave's site is great and it did keep everybody alive during the blackout. However, that being said I think their is a different comfort level here.

It was good meeting many of you last season. In 30 plus seasons, I'd never really bothered to get to know other fans. This board helped - lots of great fans, even if we bicker a lot on here.

There's no place like home! Many thanks to Paul for hanging there and coming back so well. I'm a 30 plus season guy too with season tickets. Of late I spend most of my time in Pennsylvania and I've taken to wearing my Redmen hats. Been bumping into fans and grads regularly and getting a kick out of discussing hoops with them. Most are Redmen.com conversant too.

Finally got around to re-appearing. The fact that the Big East seems to be imploding was pretty good inspiration. Yes, this is the same Looooie from the old board. 

There's no place like home! Many thanks to Paul for hanging there and coming back so well. I'm a 30 plus season guy too with season tickets. Of late I spend most of my time in Pennsylvania and I've taken to wearing my Redmen hats. Been bumping into fans and grads regularly and getting a kick out of discussing hoops with them. Most are Redmen.com conversant too.

What happened to your theory that the board wasn't coming back and the donations were all for naught?

I hadf followed this board for many years and was not allowed to join for whatever reason-I was informed that the "books were closed."I was extremely happy when I was able to join the group,it is one of the first things I do after reading emails,and the NY papers online.Fla leaves a lot to be desired in reporting out of town sports.If you follow the SEC or the ACC you are in good shape.I think Paul did a fantanstic job with the new format and the appearence is very pleasing to look at.Keep it up
Pat 

Back