New board.. Old posters??

Don't know if Maven will post again. Never equated Newsman to Krusty. No comprende.

Then why would you bring that up since it's not mentioned anywhere else in the thread. ;)

I like pretty much everyone else absolutely loves this new Redmen.com... I have noticed a lot of new names online and had one question.. I changed my screen name to happy.. Have any of the older posters switched names as well? It would help identify some old friends off the old board. Is Maven welcome back to this new board? Haven't seen a Maven sighting in awhile. thanks.. and once again thank you to Paul and the moderators :)

It's funny you mention this. I texted Moose a couple of weeks ago about how I despise when people change their names on the boards because it throws me freaking off because I don't know who to like and who to hate.

It takes me months before I realize I should like this new person or hate him ( of course I'm joking with the hate. well maybe not. lol )

Then what happens ? One of my favorite posters and redmen.com friends who I sit with at games changes his handle for the 3rd time !!! AR=Marbles=Kransmars. Alfredo is killing me with these changes.

I remember so many of the old names and even if you haven't met them I feel like I know them because we have grown through the years together with our team. If others have changed their name it's going to piss me off but let me know now because if I thought you were cool before I'd hate to hate you now by accident. lol

I agree and sometime regret changing my name to Yankcranker on JJ and BEB. I did it to see if I could get by with a dumber new screen name on BEB than Newsie. Not sure why I wanted to do that nor why I continued it on JJ. Of course MJM never even remembers my proper screen name anyway.

you did it because krusty's posts were so insightful. yankcranker is a great handle!!!

Same old Pep here...on this site and on BEB. I too am loving the new site and so glad to see it back up and running! Thanks to all who made that happen.

Same old Pep here...on this site and on BEB. I too am loving the new site and so glad to see it back up and running! Thanks to all who made that happen.

And to those who participate and thereby continue to make it happen. We see old posters join each and every day.
Welcome home.

I posted this yesterday and albeit a fellow poster tried to help (which I aprpeciate) I am still in need of assistance - I am Sherman, Sheridan & Grant but was sent a notice under my office Email. How do I change back to SS & G? 

Check your PMs also please make these types of posts (tech support / help) in the Member Help Forum. In that way if someone else is having a similar problem they can find the solutions.

I posted this yesterday and albeit a fellow poster tried to help (which I aprpeciate) I am still in need of assistance - I am Sherman, Sheridan & Grant but was sent a notice under my office Email. How do I change back to SS & G? 

i never really had a chance to post on redmen, but have been ghosting since 98. been on BEB since 2006 and have always enjoyed posters from both sights. glad redmen is back and better than ever. thanks for the opportunity to be on this board. go st johns! 

That crossed my mind but I should have changed it to "fan since 64" since that actually the year I saw my first game...now I'm even older. 

cr - get Kyle over here - your 1st team's won enough nattys... he he he...

my handle's the same, doing things the right way is the game.

"It's all in the game yo, it's all in the game..."  

I used to be CT Redman when I lived in CT. Now that I am in TX... well, you get it. Glad to see the forum back. Not a big fan of Johnny Jungle. 

Always been Northern Storm on any St. John's site. I live upstate and have followed the team since I lived in Manhattan over 30 years ago. I like it just like I like the nickname Red Storm. I am comfortable with both. 

I'm still here under room112, wanted to change this name years ago lol, but I know people have always referred to me as Room even when I met them from this board, so I'm going to ride it out. Glad this is back!!!

I'm still here under room112, wanted to change this name years ago lol, but I know people have always referred to me as Room even when I met them from this board, so I'm going to ride it out. Glad this is back!!!
 Room112 where did your name come from ? If memory serves me correct you and Matt C were probably our youngest posters and if I remember correctly you went to Uconn later on.

Are you still in school ?

I used to be CT Redman when I lived in CT. Now that I am in TX... well, you get it. Glad to see the forum back. Not a big fan of Johnny Jungle. 

My condolences, cowboy. :) 

Back