New board.. Old posters??

Happy

I like pretty much everyone else absolutely loves this new Redmen.com... I have noticed a lot of new names online and had one question.. I changed my screen name to happy.. Have any of the older posters switched names as well? It would help identify some old friends off the old board. Is Maven welcome back to this new board? Haven't seen a Maven sighting in awhile. thanks.. and once again thank you to Paul and the moderators :)

I like pretty much everyone else absolutely loves this new Redmen.com... I have noticed a lot of new names online and had one question.. I changed my screen name to happy.. Have any of the older posters switched names as well? It would help identify some old friends off the old board. Is Maven welcome back to this new board? Haven't seen a Maven sighting in awhile. thanks.. and once again thank you to Paul and the moderators :)

It's funny you mention this. I texted Moose a couple of weeks ago about how I despise when people change their names on the boards because it throws me freaking off because I don't know who to like and who to hate.

It takes me months before I realize I should like this new person or hate him ( of course I'm joking with the hate. well maybe not. lol )

Then what happens ? One of my favorite posters and redmen.com friends who I sit with at games changes his handle for the 3rd time !!! AR=Marbles=Kransmars. Alfredo is killing me with these changes.

I remember so many of the old names and even if you haven't met them I feel like I know them because we have grown through the years together with our team. If others have changed their name it's going to piss me off but let me know now because if I thought you were cool before I'd hate to hate you now by accident. lol

Not to piss MJM off but I frequently think of switching my name because its way too basic and kind of random but I'm to lazy to pull the trigger 

Not to piss MJM off but I frequently think of switching my name because its way too basic and kind of random but I'm to lazy to pull the trigger 

"Lazy Trigger" seems like as good a name as any to me.

"Lazy Trigger" seems like as good a name as any to me.

Wow your right when i'm motivated enough I might have to use that and of corse give you the credit

FWIW, I'm crgreen on every board I've ever joined (actually kind of strange the handle has never been taken at any new board I've gone to!). So no matter the school or the sport, if you see a crgreen post, it's most likely me. Tho I probably could have saved myself considerable grief from the UCLA boards if I HAD hidden behind a different handle when I started posting on these SJU boards last year. :)  

Agree with Mjmaher. Can we please get Ar or Marbles back please. These name changes are too confusing.

Agree with Mjmaher. Can we please get Ar or Marbles back please. These name changes are too confusing.

I am a big honeymooners fan (as you can see from my avatar), and this change was a silly way for me to get a reference from the show as my handle. Besides, now that Mj has told everyone my new name, there is no need to go back. :)

Kranmars, can I get a case of dog food from you? 

"Kranmars Delicious Mystery Appetizer" sure. Once Mr. Marshall is done tasting it on his cracker of course.

It's funny you mention this. I texted Moose a couple of weeks ago about how I despise when people change their names on the boards because it throws me freaking off because I don't know who to like and who to hate.

It takes me months before I realize I should like this new person or hate him ( of course I'm joking with the hate. well maybe not. lol )

Then what happens ? One of my favorite posters and redmen.com friends who I sit with at games changes his handle for the 3rd time !!! AR=Marbles=Kransmars. Alfredo is killing me with these changes.

I remember so many of the old names and even if you haven't met them I feel like I know them because we have grown through the years together with our team. If others have changed their name it's going to piss me off but let me know now because if I thought you were cool before I'd hate to hate you now by accident. lol

I agree and sometime regret changing my name to Yankcranker on JJ and BEB. I did it to see if I could get by with a dumber new screen name on BEB than Newsie. Not sure why I wanted to do that nor why I continued it on JJ. Of course MJM never even remembers my proper screen name anyway.

Ummm, if I change my name then I have to legally change my name :dry: Or do I? I'm so confused! :silly:   

my handle will always be the same. too old to change it and have to remember what i changed it to. 

Back