Mike Cragg Message

I have a Golf Flag from the Masters that is signed by Arnold Palmer . If anyone has seen Arnold signature on anything , you know he took it seriously that everyone could read his writing .
His was very legible and became like a part of his Brand .
Photo?

After heeding Beast’s counsel, Monte, being man that he is, invited Mike Cragg to Brooklyn today for a sit down;

View attachment 2555
I told Cragg, "Ask if you can use the bathroom, wait until they say okay. Don't take too long. It's taped behind the water closet."

John Dif, "Make sure it's there. I don't want my boss to come out of the bathroom with his d*** in his hands."

It’s likely not a original flag but , purchased at a Auction that he was present at . He did sign most items presented to him .

His signature on anything is readily available online
The point is not the Flag itself but , his signature being legible in a era where most autographs are not much more than scribble

I have a Golf Flag from the Masters that is signed by Arnold Palmer . If anyone has seen Arnold signature on anything , you know he took it seriously that everyone could read his writing .
my mom's generation had a beautiful script signature taught by the lovely Sisters of Mercy.

By the time us boomers came along, their patience wore out and our script leaves a lot to be desired.

Sorry good sisters.

The nuns in St Teresas in Woodside taught us the Palmer method with the letters taped above the blackboard in case you forgot to go along with some sore knuckles.

I can agree with Slyfoxx, when I worked for Ketel One vodka about 15 years ago he was our spokesman and signed alot Ketel One 19th hole flags which hangs in my office too this day, he was a total gentleman as well!

my mom's generation had a beautiful script signature taught by the lovely Sisters of Mercy.

By the time us boomers came along, their patience wore out and our script leaves a lot to be desired.

Sorry good sisters.

True story. I deposited a check a couple weeks ago and it was returned because my sisters writing was borderline childlike and her signature was essentially 3 check marks. She claims it's because the account had been dormant for payments for a while but I know the truth. LOL

Back