Mens Soccer team

These two Delaware commentators bring "homer" to a whole other level!

Gus Johnson school of announcing.

They have a lot of possession but not much cut in the final third. Our D looks solid. I can see us getting a second on the breakaway...

Tough to have a mens team called the "Bluehens".

They have a lot of posession but not much cut in the final third. Our D looks solid. I can see us getting a second on the breakaway...

Tough to have a mens team called the "Bluehens".
I think I would rather be a Bluehen over a Peacock. Sadly, I had a somewhat serious conversation about this with a St. Peter's alum.

They honestly don't deserve to win the game.

I don't know about that. They sat on the lead a bit in the second half but until the scrambled goal by DE, SJU looked comfortable enough. It is what you expect for visitors. If this thing goes to PKs I can see Diaz being the hero.

nice. didn't think they were going to take it for most of the OT. Looked like they were really passive

They honestly don't deserve to win the game.

I don't know about that. They sat on the lead a bit in the second half but until the scrambled goal by DE looked comfortbale enough. It is what you expect for visitors. If this thing goes to PKs I can see Diaz being the hero.

They were outplayed IMO even in the first. And remember I'm not TIS who doesn't like Masur ;)
Big win no doubt.

Back