Mens Soccer team

Some perspective though.

6-4-1 overall.
Only 3 games played in conference so far. However they are 0-2-1 in those games.
6-1 at home
0-3-1 on the road.

Some perspective though.

6-4-1 overall.
Only 3 games played in conference so far. However they are 0-2-1 in those games.
6-1 at home
0-3-1 on the road.

they lost to villanova today.
6-5-1
0-3-1
10th place is 10th place.

Some perspective though.

6-4-1 overall.
6-1 at home
0-3-1 on the road.

6-5-1
0-3-1

Schedule page hasn't updated on the site. Thanks for correcting me.
Do you have any comments as to why they are where they are? Or just pointing it out.

Some perspective though.

6-4-1 overall.
6-1 at home
0-3-1 on the road.

6-5-1
0-3-1

Do you have any comments as to why they are where they are? Or just pointing it out.

Top recruits no longer come here, aside from Tim Parker.
Like basketball, it's all about recruiting.
Check the top recruiting classes lately.
SJU is nowhere to be found.

Some perspective though.

6-4-1 overall.
6-1 at home
0-3-1 on the road.

6-5-1
0-3-1

So your saying its on Masur?
Didn't they win some pretty big games early in the year? I don't follow the team as closely as you do hence my asking.

Some perspective though.

6-4-1 overall.
6-1 at home
0-3-1 on the road.

6-5-1
0-3-1

have won only 1 of their last 6.

So your saying its on Masur?
Didn't they win some pretty big games early in the year? I don't follow the team as closely as you do hence my asking.

They beat top ranked Akron to begin the season but have won only 1 of their past 6.
They basically play a 5-4-1 which make it almost impossible to score.
It's definitely on masur.
I wish he had gotten the Rutgers job he interviewed for.

Haven't they been out shooting their opponents by a wide margin?

I don't follow soccer recruiting but is this the same manager/coach that was here when we won the national championship?

I don't follow soccer recruiting but is this the same manager/coach that was here when we won the national championship?

17 years ago.

17 years ago.
Wow it was that long ago ? Time flies

Advantage is they only have 2 more road games left.

Moose, I always love your optimism.

It's not optimism its fact. They have lost 1 game at home all year and haven't won on the road. If they maintain their trend they finish 10-8-1. I don't know as much about NCAA tournament seeding and records and such.

17 years ago.

But he still sent players, recently, to the MLS, no?

I've watched snippets of the games this year. No big time athletes and the goalkeeper seems like he thrives against lesser competition.

I don't think the coach should get canned for having a +.500 record.

17 years ago.

But he still sent players, recently, to the MLS, no?

I've watched snippets of the games this year. No big time athletes and the goalkeeper seems like he thrives against lesser competition.

I don't think the coach should get canned for having a +.500 record.

Connor Lade is only recent MLS player I think. He had a good run last year with Red Bulls but for some reason I don't think he has played that much this year.

Just played a scoreless tie with marquette to virtually ensure finishing no higher than 9th this season.
9th place.
think about it.
in a league that lost yukon, louisville and nd, they'll finish 9th or 10th.
surreal.

Just played a scoreless tie with marquette to virtually ensure finishing no higher than 9th this season.
9th place.
think about it.
in a league that lost yukon, louisville and nd, they'll finish 9th or 10th.
surreal.

Crazy. How did they play Maryland--the team with more talent than any other in the country according to recruiting rankings--so well and thenk suck it up this bad?

Currently on top of Seton Hall 2-0 in the second half.

Villanova has already lost. I believe if Butler loses, or even draws, against Xavier tonight, and this score in South Orange holds, we will be in the BE Tournament as the 6 seed.

Currently on top of Seton Hall 2-0 in the second half.

Villanova has already lost. I believe if Butler loses, or even draws, against Xavier tonight, and this score in South Orange holds, we will be in the BE Tournament as the 6 seed.

Butler won.

Back