Lets Go RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY FINALLY WOKE THE FFFFFFFFFFFFF UP, THIS IS THE FREAKING RANGERS THAT I BEEN WATCHING ALL YEAR, AND HOW THEY PLAYED IN GAMES 1 & 2.

After that 3rd goal I got so hyped that i punched my wall, don't worry, my wall is ok.
It didn't fall down or anything.

Wtf was this the last 3 games?

I want to see Shesterkin play out of his mind like Lundqvist in his prime.
Lets force a game 7.

4-1 YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

5-1 F**k SCHMID

Last edited:
have no idea what to expect tonight. There's been something off about the rangers from game 3 on. Proud of the way they took game 6, but have a bad feeling there will be a come down to earth moment after going 2-0 in game 7s last season.

Hope i am wrong.

The whole f'ing action is in the rangers end and seems like the Devils keep getting to the loose pucks.
Need more urgency. Not liking this at all.

I'm a freaking maniac, yelling and cursing.

Games 7's are to much for me. Want this game in the worst way.
Don't it to be another freaking 54 years before winning a cup, I'd be 71, if I make it to that age.

After 2 periods is does not look like it will be another "Mateau, Mateau, Mateau" moment (I was there at the Garden for game 7 vs Devils in 1994 semi's. Rangers win in years with a "4" since 1940.

Sucks to go out to the devils but gotta be honest, the right team is moving on. Completely outplayed the rangers for much of this series and especially tonight with the series on the line. Back to the drawing board for the rangers who need to get some more speed on this roster, and need to get some more toughness on this roster as well

Both Drury and Gallant should go
But I don’t think Dolan has the balls to fire Drury yet

Gallant however I think is toast

And Miller is a young player who IMO isn’t worth another contract. Too many other young guys to re-sign. Trade Miller IMO

Both Drury and Gallant should go
But I don’t think Dolan has the balls to fire Drury yet

Gallant however I think is toast

And Miller is a young player who IMO isn’t worth another contract. Too many other young guys to re-sign. Trade Miller IMO
No, trade Lafreniere. Dude sucks but maybe he his rep as a #1 overall pick could get a return

Back