Lets Go RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

4-1 RANGERS BABY FFFFFFFFFFF YEAH

I want to be up 2-0 on NJ going back to MSG, the Garden will rocking.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahaha Devils getting b-slapped!!!!!!!!!! same as game 1, 5-1.
CHUMPS

Last edited:
Rangers have been close to perfect. Experienced guys coming through, but a long way to go.

To easy :ROFLMAO: outscoring NJ 10-2

2 more goals from Kreider (4), 2 assists for Fox (6), Kane a 1 & 2 assists.
i feel dumb for being nervous about this series now. Those were the two most stress free hockey playoff games I have ever watched. In total control pretty much the whole time. As long as we don't completely no-show the games at MSG we should win this series quickly

i feel dumb for being nervous about this series now. Those were the two most stress free hockey playoff games I have ever watched. In total control pretty much the whole time. As long as we don't completely no-show the games at MSG we should win this series quickly
I am still nervous because history has taught me to be

I am still nervous because history has taught me to be
I wanna see us win game 3 before I start getting really sure of myself, but the Rangers have been good at home all year and they were near lights out at home in the playoffs last year so unless we put up two absolute duds in game 3/4 I am feeling extremely confident.

I wanna see us win game 3 before I start getting really sure of myself, but the Rangers have been good at home all year and they were near lights out at home in the playoffs last year so unless we put up two absolute duds in game 3/4 I am feeling extremely confident.
Gotta play the exact same way and bury the Devils. No let up, gotta be business like.

Not going to worry about one loss, but they gotta win on Monday. You can't win the first 2 away then lose the next 2 at home, that would be a horrible job by them. Mika has to step up and score a goal on Monday.

last night was a frustrating loss. The devils can barely generate anything on 5v5 but we deserved to lose fooling around on the multiple power plays we got.

Step on their throats on tomorrow stop messing around

Just got back from Maryland and I’m looking at stub hub tix for tomorrow and these seem higher than normal feon other years for first round. I guess because it’s NJ. Anyone have any idea of the sweet spot game day for optimal pricing normally I’m buying days in advance

10 goals in two road games. 2 goals in two home games. What happened?
No offense whatsoever today

On a side note the cheapest tix got on stubhub today by about 3pm was $320 per ticket and with fees that came out to I think $432 per ticket so thank god I didnt buy because over 1k for 2 first round tix when you factor in train and food and beer that's just insane

Back