Lets Go RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

James Dolan is terrible in public relations and can be a jerk often but he is a great owner. He gave Ranger management every thing they asked for and more and they and the star players they brought in at the end of the season are the failures , not Dolan.

Both Drury and Gallant should go
But I don’t think Dolan has the balls to fire Drury yet

Gallant however I think is toast

And Miller is a young player who IMO isn’t worth another contract. Too many other young guys to re-sign. Trade Miller IMO
Moose I'm fucking really pissed off as anyone, but HTFH csn you blsame Gallant?
This is a f'ing vateran team that been through the playoff wars from last year, got Tarasenko and Kane in trades, and I loved those trades. and we still go out in the 1st rnd............Wish we could fire the F'ING PLAYERSSSSSSSSS

Trade Dolan--Rangers and Knicks will never win with him in the owner's box
I get Dolan is the easy target to point fingers at, but he is largely uninvolved with the Rangers organization. He doesn't really intervene at all. He hired people who put a good roster together that just got to the eastern conference finals a year ago. Unfortunately some of the star players outside of Igor and Chris Kreider did not show up in this series.

At some point the players need to be held accountable. they were out hustled and outplayed and did not seem to take any of it personally. Just laid down. The list of "star" players who were just bad in this series is too long. Adam Fox, Panarin, Miller, Mika, Kane. The first and second picks in the draft Laf and Kakko were nonexistent. Chytil had a great regular season, was a ghost in this series. Can't win that way

Miller never recovered from the whole spitting incident. I thought Kakko was the only kid line member who was worthwhile. Fox ( after game one) Panarin Zbanijad awful. Team needs toughness (repeatable theme). Devils are fast and going nowhere for the next few years so we better get tougher and able to physically compete with them. Galant just does not feel like a leader of men to me. I expect Drury May put himself behind the bench.

We only have to wait another 25 years for the Rangers to win the Cup. You know-every 54 years. ☹️
Yeah, it'll take something special like in 94 it was the old oilers dynasty that won the cup.
The as nl to FA those dynasty day are over.

In the 4 losses only 2 goals combined, that's sad.

Love contact sports.
Could be 0-0 in OT, and the pace to the game is incredible and love those big hits.

The longest game ever in nhl playoffs? Islanders -Caps in the early 80s, 7 OT's and ended 4:30am

Rangers fired their head trainer who has been with them since the ‘94 ‘95 season the year after they won the Cup. Guess it was his fault they haven’t won the Cup since 19994. 🤪

Back