Latest from Zach B. / N.Y. Post

jerseyshorejohnny

Good afternoon everybody. A few thoughts on today's workout:

-- Size and athleticism is vastly different from a year ago. Two 7-footers, in Khaman Maker and Vince Iwuchukwu, good size on the wing. St. John's really got up and down. quick.

-- Best players I saw today: Simeon Wilcher and Zuby Ejiofor. Both were very good. Wilcher just looks so confident. Zuby was all over the floor.

-- Daniss Jenkins, Chris Ledlum and Sean Conway were there and practiced with the team.

-- Rick Pitino said the Kansas State game is tentatively scheduled for Carnesecca Arena, but could get moved to MSG.

-- Saw some flashes from Kadary Richmond and Deivon Smith. They're obviously getting used to one another. Smith had one possession he got the rebound and was gone, finishing a layup off in transition. He's lightning-quick. Pitino raved about Richmond's rebounding for a guard.

-- Ruben Prey expected here in a few weeks. Still working on Visa. Jaiden Glover and RJ Luis are doing non-contact work. Will be cleared by September.

-- Brady Dunlap's jumper was on target. Made several 3's.

To me Aaron Scott is the X factor on how far this team will go. I have visions of Sir Dom type contributions from Scott this year
Great to hear about Zuby improvement. We are deep at every position.
Zuby more important than most, with Vince being an unknown.

Good afternoon everybody. A few thoughts on today's workout:

-- Size and athleticism is vastly different from a year ago. Two 7-footers, in Khaman Maker and Vince Iwuchukwu, good size on the wing. St. John's really got up and down. quick.

-- Best players I saw today: Simeon Wilcher and Zuby Ejiofor. Both were very good. Wilcher just looks so confident. Zuby was all over the floor.

-- Daniss Jenkins, Chris Ledlum and Sean Conway were there and practiced with the team.

-- Rick Pitino said the Kansas State game is tentatively scheduled for Carnesecca Arena, but could get moved to MSG.

-- Saw some flashes from Kadary Richmond and Deivon Smith. They're obviously getting used to one another. Smith had one possession he got the rebound and was gone, finishing a layup off in transition. He's lightning-quick. Pitino raved about Richmond's rebounding for a guard.

-- Ruben Prey expected here in a few weeks. Still working on Visa. Jaiden Glover and RJ Luis are doing non-contact work. Will be cleared by September.

-- Brady Dunlap's jumper was on target. Made several 3's.
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK KEVIN. QUICK QUESTION. IN THE MOST RECENT PICTURES OF DUNLAP, LOOKS LIKE HE'S DEFINITELY GROWN. I'M GETTING VISIONS OF KARABAN. IS IT TIME FOR ME TO WAKEK UP?

I know its early and everyone is in the dance this time of year but if early reviews are accurate our 2nd team may compete with a few teams in the BE
To play devils advocate, you could make the case than Nahiem and Glen Taylor, at this point last year, were more proven then anyone on our bench headed into this year.

I was first to say he reminded me of MJ (of course a poor man’s version). You can look it up! 😊
Yeah but that was in the Beatles vs Stones debate right?

Last edited:
Back