Knicks

This team is a joy to watch - no flash, all grind. Heart (and Hart) and effort can carry you a long way. They definitely looked much more spry than they did on Sunday. Hope they still have something left in the bucket for Thursday.
Friday*. They need it too

Even the timing of their biggest margin of victory had a flair for the dramatics.

After being blown out in game four, with the Pacers talking a big game as if they were ready to put a stake in the Knicks’ hearts, a game like this happens and the Knicks take all the momentum back. Impressive.

Even the timing of their biggest margin of victory had a flair for the dramatics.

After being blown out in game four, with the Pacers talking a big game as if they were ready to put a stake in the Knicks’ hearts, a game like this happens and the Knicks take all the momentum back. Impressive.

One of the best parts of the game was watching Steph and Starks nearly run out onto the court after each big play.

One of the best parts of the game was watching Steph and Starks nearly run out onto the court after each big play.
Agreed. They were jumping out of their seats with excitement.

Flip side is the absence of Ewing and Oakley. They have an ongoing feud (not sure of the specifics), and it looks like they are both staying away for the Garden. Too bad.

Also, I think I am in the majority here who wants to see Postell in alumni row.

Flip side is the absence of Ewing and Oakley. They have an ongoing feud (not sure of the specifics), and it looks like they are both staying away for the Garden. Too bad.

Patrick was there. Not Oakley though. One of the earlier MSG games showed Patrick interacting with the fans.

If Kyle O'Quinn can get into this pic last night, then surely Lavor can....

GNlW3q6XgAIVDtp

Back