Knicks

Anyone banned by Dolan and caught by his facial recognition software going into MSG.. Dolan is a Total Loser and that is why the Knicks won't win an NBA championship with him around. Hopefully he gets arrested for the latest BS and the NBA and NHL force him to sell. Then maybe I'll go back to MSG for a Knicks or Rangers game again.

The lady getting thrown out of Radio City where she was a chaperone to a Girl Scout troop just because she works for a large law firm in litigation with MSG is peak Dolan.

At what point do the villains ever realize they're the villains in the story?

The lady getting thrown out of Radio City where she was a chaperone to a Girl Scout troop just because she works for a large law firm in litigation with MSG is peak Dolan.

At what point do the villains ever realize they're the villains in the story?
If anyone ever deserved being tossed a beatin it's this born with a silver spoon in his mouth, self entitled brat, James Dolan! Put him in a room alone with Charles Oakley for about 5 minutes and that would straighten his ass out and make a new man out of him.

If anyone ever deserved being tossed a beatin it's this born with a silver spoon in his mouth, self entitled brat, James Dolan! Put him in a room alone with Charles Oakley for about 5 minutes and that would straighten his ass out and make a new man out of him.

His brother Patrick Dolan who now owns Newsday and runs News12 is considered a really good dude by a lot of the employees there.

Love the Josh Hart pickup. Very solid two way player (great rebounder for his height), good teammate and like his buddy Brunson, a winner. Knicks are all I have left this basketball season lol; a sixth or seventh place finish would be a nice year. Likable bunch and pretty young core to work with.

Love the Josh Hart pickup. Very solid two way player (great rebounder for his height), good teammate and like his buddy Brunson, a winner. Knicks are all I have left this basketball season lol; a sixth or seventh place finish would be a nice year. Likable bunch and pretty young core to work with.

Same. Although a cinderella like St. Peter's could capture my cold, cold basketball heart.

And
Love Heart and t not just a pick up to help this year which I love. RJ better pick it up.

I really love this version of the Knicks. Unfortunately, can't get MSG where I am so limited to watching when they're on ESPN, TBS, ABC or NBATV. I've always liked Jay Wright's Nova teams (except when they played us) and Josh Hart and Jalen Brunson are prime examples of winning ballplayers who the "experts" said weren't athletic enough to make it in the NBA (both end of first round beginning of second round picks) exceeding expectations. Through a combination of hard work, toughness, not being afraid of the big moments and just being great teammates they've both had very nice careers. Two other key players on this team (Quickley & Robinson) were lower draft picks as well. Just a fun team to watch. I get to see them twice in the next week (Boston on ESPN Sunday & Hornets on local station next Tuesday)

Back