Knicks

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
Not expecting any miracles this year but maybe they will actually deserve their own thread this year. Thibs is the man and they are actually playign really good 3 point defense

Julius Randle has completely changed his game and it's beautiful to watch. He's really becoming a legitimate point forward. 

I think the rookie from Dayton is going to be on the bench for awhile.

I dont get to see many Knick games down here (no MSG) but the.one game I saw was also very impressed with Burks who can score in multiple ways and passed well. Looking forward to watching them twice in a row against the Hornets and Nets in a few weeks. I've always loved Thibs as a coach.

Tomorrow night will be interesting game for the team. Riding 2 game win streak but going up against a Toronto team that is 0-3 and will be desperate for a win. 

team has been fun to watch. Need Toppin and Quickley back so they can get some experience. RJ had a great first game and has struggled since, hopefully he can get back on track 

watched the last quarter and half of knicks just now they looked good but oh man at the end of the game they said Indiana took 49  3 point attemts. That's just freaking ridiculous

Knicks are 2-1 on this road trip they did what they needed to (split the 4 game road trip), the hawks are tough but if they win in Atlanta that would be gravy on top.

Go Knicks 

Just looked and it was actually 50 3 point attempts for Indy, crazy. Love the fact that Knicks beat Indy at Indy and Barrett looks to have had a big game, he needed that. I get to watch them twice the week of 1/11 which is a rarity for me; looking forward to seeing Quickley play.  

mjmaherjr" post=411046 said:
watched the last quarter and half of knicks just now they looked good but oh man at the end of the game they said Indiana took 49  3 point attemts. That's just freaking ridiculous

Actually they shot 38%, but if you take away Brogdon and Holiday who went 11-15, everyone else was 8-35 lol

EliteBaller K" post=411049 said:

Actually they shot 38%, but if you take away Brogdon and Holiday who went 11-15, everyone else was 8-35 lol

Is the sabomis guy on Indy related to that guy that plaued in the nba long time ago ? Forget which yeam. utah or portland or something like that

That's why I think the NBA sucks right now. All it is is a 3 point shooting contest. 3 pointers or dunks.

The ending defense by Robinson & Randle on Sabonis was excellent and speaks to the influence Tibs has on this team.

bamafan" post=411054 said:

That's why I think the NBA sucks right now. All it is is a 3 point shooting contest. 3 pointers or dunks.

They play Atlanta next and they said Atlanta averages 40 3s a game :)

mjmaherjr" post=411056 said:
bamafan" post=411054 said:

They play Atlanta next and they said Atlanta averages 40 3s a game :)

I'll be sure to tune in even if it's on up against the NC game between Ohio St. and whoever they are playing. LOL

Last edited:
Back