Johnnie’s Begin Big East play

Someone teach Fanta right field and right center field. That shot was closer to center field that right field.

Jimmy Keenan comes through in the clutch again. SJU comes back and edges Xavier.
We are in the finals!!

Believe Xavier v Georgetown winner has to beat us twice in a row otherwise we the champs and NCAA bound!
That’s correct, double elimination.

damn wish i went to more games this year- looks like a fun group... we had a couple head scratching losses at the end too... FDU?

I love my Johnnies baseball as I was their trainer for 19 years with many Big East and NCAA appearances, but this paying for live stream of the tournament is so BS. Free admission with free food for all in attendance but they charge us? No thanks I will watch the SEC, Big 12, ACC, Big 10, AAC, A-10, NEC and others for free on tv before I pay.
And how cheap are the member institutions and conference allowing only 4 teams? Is it really a conference tournament. We always had 6 teams represented. If softball can bring 6 teams, why not baseball.
I feel the same and also during the season. Being retired with some consultant work on the side, when home during the week it’s nice to catch a game on ESPN+ but this Flo sports and their prices are ridiculous. I caught my son’s friend make a start as an opener after missing his freshman year due to TJ surgery. Unfortunately never got to the field to catch one this year.

The Championship game will be on FS1 and if another game is necessary because both teams has one loss in the tourny, the second game will be on FS2.

Last edited:
Back