Good Luck Glenn Taylor

Appreciate Glenn's contribution to the team, wishing him all the best as his journey continues.
Taylor would have thrived playing a point guard like Kolek, a point guard driving to basket and kicking it out to the side , where he was usually effective when given some space.i wàs always surprised., we never set up some plays for him.

I think Taylor deserved to get more minutes than he did here. Especially during our skid in the middle of the season. I believe his offense would have come around had he got more playing time. He could play good on ball defense, knock down a three and take the ball to the hoop. A team player. I think he would been even better with another season in Pitino’s system. I really wish he would have stayed. We better pull some type flight wing talent out of the portal for this to make sense.

I guess I’m in the minority here on this one. Yes I liked Taylor’s defensive game overall. I did like his hair as crazy as it was too lol.

But I thought we were getting a player who knew how to get to the line often as he went to the line a lot at Oregon state. I thought he was more aggressive on offense be it taking it to the hoop or shooting more often than he showed here. This wasn’t Jenkins fault so don’t start that marillac lol.

Good team player. Good role player. I was just perplexed by him this year.

Just reflecting on how much things have changed. In the past, if a player like GTJ announced he was transferring, this board would be off the rails with blame and hate.

Instead, we're now a fan base that patiently waits to reload? Wow.....the Pitino era is in full effect!

I heard Glen was the most at risk guy to leave. He was the guy i mentioned ( not by name) because i was told by someone who knows each kid.

He just wants more pt and a place to showcase his talent. No other reason. Well liked. Happy here. Good kid. Fit in with the guys. Would be surprised if any other significant player left based on what i heard but portal recruiting makes that less of a lock.

He is looking for 25-35 minutes. Not happening here so good luck to him

I guess I’m in the minority here on this one. Yes I liked Taylor’s defensive game overall. I did like his hair as crazy as it was too lol.

But I thought we were getting a player who knew how to get to the line often as he went to the line a lot at Oregon state. I thought he was more aggressive on offense be it taking it to the hoop or shooting more often than he showed here. This wasn’t Jenkins fault so don’t start that marillac lol.

I'm more than a little offbeat in my favorite Johnnies, but Taylor was my favorite since Justin Simon. Oh Glenn, we hardly knew ya.

Eric2 likes Taylor more than you :)

Glenn was the only newcomer who exceeded my expectations. Clearly a high character kid with a nice two way game. Was looking forward to seeing his development.

We better have RJ locked up

Back