Fire Masur!!!

he wont fire himself... he needs to stay so his daughter can stay on the womens team where she is a freshmen.

obviously kidding about that but it would be awkward for the kid.

TIS was
URL]

lost again tonight in OT.... go to 0-5-0 on the season.

this is ugly....... and needs to be corrected soon

As ugly as it is its rare for a coach to be fired mid season.

I dont think they will fire him after the season.... nevermind mid season.

Unfortunately I dont see an interim AD firing an Associate AD unless the President orders him too. At this point Masur's ship has sailed on him leaving on his own and getting another job.

Unfortunately I dont see an interim AD firing an Associate AD unless the President orders him too. At this point Masur's ship has sailed on him leaving on his own and getting another job.

I think Oliva will be the AD

they shouldn't fire him during the season but he needs to move on at the end of the season.

Too bad Masur didn't take a page out of Tom Coughlin's book. Coughlin was a hard ass about to be fired then he learned how to communicate better with his players and went on to win two super bowls. Appears that Masur's hard ass strategy only gets him transfers and now he can't even recruit any top players. If something isn't working sometimes you need to change direction.

btw... they won their first game of the year the other night being a Siena team that dropped to 0-4-2 on the season. Not exactly a quality win.

Speaking of Siena... their coach is a NYC guy who left a good situation to take the Siena job which I will never understand. He took St Peter's to the NCAA and got the Stonybrook job only to leave for upstate NY.

I can not see Siena dumping cash into soccer so not sure what was up with that.

Speaking of Siena... their coach is a NYC guy who left a good situation to take the Siena job which I will never understand. He took St Peter's to the NCAA and got the Stonybrook job only to leave for upstate NY.

I can not see Siena dumping cash into soccer so not sure what was up with that.

Is he from upstate?

Maybe he simply prefers the scenery up there. I think the idea of Stony Brook is better than the reality of Stony Brook -- it really is an ugly ass campus with nothing going on.

no he is a queens guy... kid went to Molloy and i think he might still have one there.

Very interested to see where St John's goes if it decides to part ways with Masur.

no he is a queens guy... kid went to Molloy and i think he might still have one there.

Very interested to see where St John's goes if it decides to part ways with Masur.

It's a terrific job. No football, good student support.

It's a terrific job. No football, good student support.

I don't really follow the high school scene, but if it's anything like it was a few decades ago, the job should be a snap -- recruit the Tri-State Area and Pennsylvania, and mix in a California recruiting trip. I would think a young hungry coach would jump at the chance.

They lost on Saturday to Wisconsin.... i can understand that loss. They are a major program.

Tied Quinnipiac tonight... a team that has not won a game. This is now an embarrassment.

They lost on Saturday to Wisconsin.... i can understand that loss. They are a major program.

Tied Quinnipiac tonight... a team that has not won a game. This is now an embarrassment.

Wisconsin was 1-4 coming into that game, Quinnipiac 0-5-1 coming into last night's game.
Think it's time for a full time AD yet?

beating_a_dead_horse_by_pjperez.jpg

Back