Final chance season predictions

Zero wins in big East tourney and just one more win until then . That pretty much sums up my expectations. However it is "possible" they go on a roll aka Georgetown winning it. No cuerbelo posh and company improves . Hey even a broken clock is right twice a day

Assuming you mean to the second that's just 0.0023% of the time though. Pretty bad odds. ;)

Yeah, maybe that's a four seed or maybe it's 5 seed but 1 more loss with a tiebreaker over another 12-8 team.
Good call on predicting the 5th seed going 13-7. Never saw that coming.

Team is never as good as it is before they play. Hope springs eternal even on this board...Except for me I've been sprung.

We may have all gotten it wrong but so did the coaches. They predicted STJ at #4 in conference. That' the type of under performance that loses jobs.

We may have all gotten it wrong but so did the coaches. They predicted STJ at #4 in conference. That' the type of under performance that loses jobs.
I thought they picked us 4th last year and closer to middle of pack this year

Big East coaches poll had us 6th, right in middle

Last edited:

You just keep confirming that my dementia is far more progressed than even I thought. Time to look into longterm disability.

And I even had just looked at the same data but completely forgot which year was which. SMDH.

Or maybe I left out the words last year. I can't even remember now and that was just this morning.

Back